Games You Have But Have Never played

karlindel

First Post
I'll assume that running a game counts as playing it, as there are numerous games I own and have run, but have not been a player for. The list includes some books I only have in pdf, but not all of the one shot pdf books I have, as I don't feel like looking them all up.

Ars Magica 4e and 5e
Burning Wheel
Call of Cthulhu
Deadlands Reloaded
Dresden Files RPG (brand new)
Fireborn
GUMSHOW (Esoterrorists, Mutant City Blues, Trail of Cthulhu)
Hollow Earth Expedition
Mongoose Runequest II
Mouse Guard
Pathfinder
Starblazer Adventures
Spellbound Kingdoms
Star Frontiers
Supernatural
Talislanta
TORG
Trinity
WEG's D6 books

Remathilis

Legend
Physical Books

AD&D 1e
Fusion/TriStat System (Demon City Shinjuku, bought as a sourcebook)
Decipher Lord of the Rings

PDF

Midnight
CHILL
Doctor Who (new)
OD&D
Castles & Crusades
Labyrinth Lord

My list is getting smaller. Now I'm down to:

D20 Modern
Sidewinder: Recoiled
Toon!
Year of the Zombie
Call of Cthulhu
Arcana Evolved

I have several small press PDF games but I'm not including them as I got them via donation bundle packs, rather than purchasing them specifically.

I'm hopeful that at least 2 more will be removed from that list in the next couple of months.

Olaf the Stout
Well I've been able to cross Call of Cthulhu off my not played list. I nearly had a game of Toon! as well but we decided to just play some Zombie Fluxx instead. Still, the list is getting smaller.

Olaf the Stout

awesomeocalypse

First Post
AD&D. My uncle gave me his old books when I was 8, and I thought they were just about the coolest thing I'd ever read (especially the Monster Manual). But, unfortunately, I had no one to play with.

Years went by, and I mostly forgot about that awesome game my uncle gave me. Then in middle school I met some dudes playing a game that looked very similar--except it was a new edition, 2nd. I befriended them and joined their group, played 2nd until 3.x came out, and 3.x until 4e came out.

I never did get to play AD&D.

Prince Atom

Explorer
I'm at work, and my RPG collection has been pared down rather drastically because I don't own a house and the collection has suffered from blimey, don't wanna shift this lot ever again syndrome.

But the survivors include all kinds of GURPS books, Spycraft 1st Ed., and Mutants & Masterminds the yellow-spined edition.

I have played GURPS, but I haven't used any specific world book or rule book outside of their WWII line.

TWK

TroyXavier

First Post
More than I care to count although some I picked up mainly for reading anyways

Let's see what I do remember
Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga Edition, Nightbane, Paranoia, GURPS, Teenagers from Outer Space, several variants of DND, Arcana Evolved (other than playing a Spryte Wood Witch ina mixed D20 game one year at GenCon), Mage Ascension (though I ended up selling that last year), Werewolf, Wraith, Recon Deluxe, Robotech, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and probably at least a half dozen I'm not remembering.

If it weren't for a couple online games, Mutants and Masterminds would be on there..funnier considering I own nearly every book of the series.

Might be easier to ask me "which rpg systems do you own that you do play?":)

I have a habit of buying the books, then never running/playing the games. Of course, I also have ADD, so my attention DOES wander a lot...

Remove ads