• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Legends Chapter 1

Myth and Legend

First Post
While Silivrenniel waited for the prophet to answer the door, she turned around and removed a spot from her dress: "I would welcome the notion of sharing your hospitality, although i do not need to eat or sleep myself. Sadly teleporation magic is very taxing on me, so how are we to reach your home?"

Shayuri

First Post
Sigil looked up at the sky, gauging the time from the color of the rapidly descending twilight. A fey smile spread over her lips.

"It should be very close now. Just a few minutes walk, I would think. At the edge of the forest."

Rathan

First Post
Arineil nodded softly and smiled to Sigil...

Do you need anything carried for you? I have more than enough strength left in me to haul anything you need.... Arienil asked more out of habit than anything.. she was used to carrying her weight where ever she went she was not one to have things done for her....

Roronoa

First Post
"So, what shall we be dining on tonight, kind host? If you need any assistance in the preperations of the meal, I must say I do have some talents in the kitchen. I too feel the need to do my share."

The anger inside Oroz continued withdrawing in him until it seemed non-existant for the time being. Perhaps travelling with these companions may serve to heal some old wounds.

Shayuri

First Post
Sigil gave Arineil and Oroz both a grateful, flirtatious smile as she shook her head.

"That's very sweet, both of you, but I travel lightly so I haven't much to carry to start with. And I'd be a poor hostess if I couldn't provide a decent meal to my guests."

"Come now, I insist. This will be a time to relax and to reflect. Other times you can work for your keep, but tonight you will be my guests, and you will enjoy my hospitality as a gift freely given; expecting nothing in return."

She glides to the edge of the cabin's clearing and turns to face the others again, floating a few feet off the ground.

"Shall we?"

Myth and Legend

First Post
"I really think we should check on the prophet first. I haven't had the chance to talk to him, also Rho his green Dragon ally and that monk are still alive and may well come back during the night and do him harm. If anything, we should offer him shelter and protection." Silivrenniel said with a slight concern shown on her ageless face. She tried opening the door when no one would come out.

Rathan

First Post
Arineil had moved to the edge of the forest clearing and looked back to Silivrenniel as she sighs... The old man gave us enough information to go Silivrenniel..... we have our quest.... we must move on and I'd like a night of rest before we do so.... says the more than tired barbarian.... she'd worked hard this day and almost met her death as well...

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
After healing Arineil and identifying the magic on the choker, Chevik begins looking for where he last saw Sabastian in the fight, but gives up when he can't find him. "Has anyone seen my friend Sabastian? He was in the midst of the grapple with the choker creature when I last saw him."

Chevik also makes his way over to the chokers corpse while waiting on a anyone to reply to his first question. "If no one else would like these items, I will hold onto them for now." With that he reaches down and grabs the two pieces of magic for storage and research in his haversack.
[sblock=OOC] Jemal, how do you feel about the redeeming items that radiate evil, but don't have any inherent evil to them? I think the rules are in Book of Exalted Deeds[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
"You can't find Sabastian my old friend?.... hmm... very interesting.... did he flee?... maybe he was carried off by the dragon as well Chevik? The perplexed barbarian removed her full helm once more as she looked about for her little sly friend Sabastian.... odd... very odd indeed... no sign of him anywhere.....

"Choker...? Oh right!" Damian shouts out droping the balls he was juggleing, though each bounced of a portion of his body, a should here, a elbow there, a few off his head and the last a small kick of his foot. They all end up falling in a little pouch by his feet that wasn't there earlier. He quickly picks it up and moves over to the bushes, which he starts looking through. Mumbling to himself "Was it here? No. That tree maybe...? AH!" He dissapears into the trees coming out a moment latter with Sabastion over his shoulder. "I completly forgot about that. I swaped places with him when that dragon, umm decided to cut our... conversation short." He places Sabastion by Salthorae and motions that he'll trade him for the breast plate. "It might be best that I take that. I could easily ... liquidate it. There are those that pay highly for evil objects, so that they can be purified and used for the benifite of their church or destroyed if that provied impossible. The funds would go towards what ever expenses that we acure over this ... Adventure for lack of a better term, minus a SMALL transaction fee. I do have employees to look after of course."

Remove ads