Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse

Jemal

Adventurer
Drake Centre

"Well, then it seems we have some things to discuss. Jax, why don't you take Frost and mister Nascosto for a little tour of the place while mister Gryphon and I speak. Frost still needs to stop by medical anyways."

Gryphon nods to Uomo and the two of them wait for the trio to depart before continuing their conversation.

Jax, Frost, and Uomo exit into the lobby, and Drake's secretary looks up with a smile, then becomes slightly confused on seeing Uomo. She recovers quickly however, and the smile returns "Do you gentlemen need anything else for the evening?"

Jemal

Adventurer
Truckstop

One of the phones responds, sending out the call, and Grid gets the telepathic response from the phone "911, what is your emergency"

Walking Dad

First Post
Frost

Being only a guest and trying to be polite, Jakob waits for Jax to reply.

If he doesn't deem to answer, Frost will ask for the direction of the medical center/room/station.

[sblock=OOC]

----

HP 1

conditions: normal

defenses:
DODGE 7 (1)
PARRY 7 (1)
FORTITUDE 9 (7)
TOUGHNESS 12 (10 Impervious)
WILL 8 (6)

Immunity (poison, disease, crit, suffocation, cold)

[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Cassandra sighs and takes out her little makeup compact kit. She opens it and pretends to be examining her face when in fact she's tilted it just so, so she can see the woman in question in the tiny mirror.

"Just saying," she says quietly to James. "If she gets up and leaves, we should probably let her go. I don't think we want her knowing what we are, since she also knows what we look like."

jkason

First Post
Terry Qunlan, The Grid

One of the phones responds, sending out the call, and Grid gets the telepathic response from the phone "911, what is your emergency"

Terry can't help smirking a bit, then sends back through the phone: There's an asian woman here that I think ... she was involved in that shootout they have all over the news![/orange] Terry gives their location, as well, then ends with Ohmigod! She sees me! Hurry, please!, asking the phone to hang up and send incoming calls to voicemail and fail to notify for the next 30 minutes.

"Okay, if that doesn't get someone's attention, we're probably out of luck," Terry whispers to the others.

Rathan

First Post
looking rather stoic James nods to Terry....

"Something inside me tells me I should be doing more... taking her down or something... but you're right.. last thing I.... err.... we need are more cops asking questions... we should pay and go." James said as he flags the waitress down to get their bill...

Remove ads