Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse

Voda Vosa

First Post
The second man steps out of the smoke left behind by Robert's power, and approaches him, offering him a supportive hand. Looking at the other people gathered in the room, he smiles, a smile that makes the lines of his face evident. The Caucasian, black haired man has a close shaved, hard chin, and is wearing a black suit and hat (pic).
"Many apologies good sires." he starts, a strong, and strange italian accent patent in his voice. "We didn't meant to intrude in a private meeting, merely to save days of travel. Seems we missed by a few meters. I guess introductions would be appropriate; my name is Uomo Nascosto, I presume Mister Drake knows about me, and about my employer mister Robert Gryphon." he looks for a moment to see how Robert is doing. "We can wait outside until your meeting is done Mister Drake, again, we didn't intended to intrude in this way, simply get to the entrance of this building."

Walking Dad

First Post
Frost

Jakob tries to shout a warning before the men appear, but to late...

Trying to be coolheaded and the men bearing no obvious weapons, he will stay ready but wait for Mr Drake's reaction.

[sblock=OOC]

I assume he isn't pointing a pistol like on the pic ;)

----

HP 1

conditions: normal

defenses:
DODGE 7 (1)
PARRY 7 (1)
FORTITUDE 9 (7)
TOUGHNESS 12 (10 Impervious)
WILL 8 (6)

Immunity (poison, disease, crit, suffocation, cold)

[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Drake Centre

Drake leaps from his chair, ready to fight, but calms when the two men do not appear aggressive.

"Its.. It's fine, we were just about finished our meeting anyways, I was just taken aback by your sudden appearance. Perhaps the lobby next time?"

"You try teleporting across the country. I'm just glad we didn't materialize inside something." Gryphon coughs and straightens himself, recovering "Apologies, It's been a while since I've travelled so far, took a bit more out of me than I'd anticipated." He looks to Drake "Mister Drake, a pleasure to finally meet you, though I wish the circumstances were different. As I'm sure you've deduced by now, we are like you - meta-humans, mutants, whatever you want to call us. And we currently both have the same problem."
He holds out a picture of a young man, whom Frost and Jax recognize as the Telikinetic from the memorial.

"Yes, we were just talking about that." Drake responds, still somewhat cautious. "We had been working up a plan to stop him from doing any more damage, perhaps you have some insight?"

"Well, I should.. after all, he's my son."

[sblock=ooc]
H4H - No, dangersense is not active. Also, keep in mind that it doesn't tell you whether people ARE dangerous/intend you harm, it's just a 'sixth sense/warning' of imminent danger, like Spider-sense, or the Foresight spell from D&D.

Also, to all- remember that the point of this game is that YOU are the important characters, and your actions/responses are what matter. If your actions/responses are to watch what the NPCs do and wait for instructions, that's kinda counter-productive. [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The italian man smiles. "Indeed amici. But he is not the problemi, no? There's something beyond young Mr Gryphon, a mastermind that is casting the threads. Cuesto problemi is far more complicated and deep than it seems at first sight. It might escalate at so many..." the man seems to struggle with the words. "Livello... Ah! Levels." he finally finds the word. "We are all in the same bag, we are all mutated humans, regardless or particular allegiances. We need to take part in whatever is in gestazione, we are not only the most capable of dealing with this problem, but the most responsible for the terrorist acts of our brethren. Acts like the one of young Mr. Gryphon will linger in the rest of the normal human population in our detriment. You understand that joining forces will be the only way of getting to the fondo of this matter." he finishes.

[sblock= Italian words used: ]
Amici= Friends
Cuesto= This
Problemi= Problem
Livello= Levels
Gestazione= Brewing, gestating
Fondo= Bottom[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Terry Quinlan, The Grid

As James continues to watch the woman, Terry gives Cassandra a worried look, as it seems their new friend may not be willing to let this one go.

OOC: back from my trip, playing catchup as I can.

Rathan

First Post
James leaned a little closer to his comrades and spoke very very softly..

"No.. you don't understand.. that's the woman that was meeting with the drug lord in the warehouse when I busted my way in... She's got a briefcase and who knows what's inside it... either of you have a way to capture her without causing alarm?" James asked this time 'trying' not to cause a scene but still wanting to know what this evil woman is up to.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Cassandra shook her head. "I could hold her, but she'd be sure to put up a huge fuss," she said. "James, we have to be smart about this. Why don't you go put a call to the police...an anonymous one...if you have to do something? I mean, there's problems they're supposed to deal with, like drug deals...and there's problems that only we can deal with. She's not one of those though."

Rathan

First Post
"She saw me looking.. if I go now she'll know I'm calling someone about her. You just left to use the phone... she'll probably get suspicious... Terry.. will you go make the call for me?" he asked nicely.. something in his eyes telling Terry he really wanted this done for him...

jkason

First Post
Terry Quinlan, The Grid

"If she saw you and knows who you are, any of us getting up might be a problem, but I might be able to..."

Terry looks around the restaurant, trying to catch sight of any cell phones that are lying out. His eyes lose focus as he broadcasts to them I'd consider it an awesome favor if you guys could dial 911 for me?

[sblock=ooc]Using Comprehend (machines) to make a Technology-diplomat roll to ask active cell phones to dial 911 (at least, I seem to recall that you could sub the one skill for the other in this case). Will roll after posting.[/sblock]

Remove ads