Gandalfs evil game IC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
guess what guys:

Hey all, I've got an F in math right now (yes that is very abnormal) because of the one test I have in the test section (worth 75% of my grade) being an F so until my grade is a C- or better I will be unable to post. I can get about half the points back by going over it with my teacher so it might be back up as soon as tomorrow, but I won't be able to tell, it could be a month for all I know.

My GMs: please feel free to NPC me for this time, figure I'll attack if possible, and at range is preferable unless it isn't working well, then go melee

Players in my games:

Evil game: you can make it out of the city successfully, figure out where to go and post it IC, then hang tight for a bit

Serpents Skull, Hang tight for a bit I'll be back and post as soon as I can.

now to get people here to see this...

[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] if you could spread this to my other games for those that don't see this that would be great
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]

I actually think that hits all of my games, Sunken Temple, Evil and Serpents Skull, at least the active ones, anyway

Good luck everyone! I'll be back soon, hopefully, well, surely, whether it be a day or a week or two, I will be back.
GM

SolosAddie

Explorer
Rakthor

Antwon harnesses Rakthor up to the wagon, and quietly they ease their way back towards the bridge.

As soon as everyone clambers in, the horse begans to walk off towards one of the smaller city gates, on the side of the city that leads to the swamp. After about 6 hours of travel, the druid pulls the wagon a bit off the road, and shifts back to his normal form.

"Well,we're clear of the city anyway," he states.

Scott DeWar

Antwon retrieves any useable items from the cart. "Ok, where shoud we hide this cart. Burning it would not be good, and just lleaving it here is not good either."

Scott DeWar

"Sink wood? Wood floats. That is why youo make boats out of wood and not steel. I guess we can keep it and use it to get back in the city later."

Remove ads