• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gary Gygax health update

Mercule

Adventurer
Best wishes, good sir.

Next time you want to add something like drinking to your hobbies, though, those of us who have had much added to our lives by your work would really appreciate it if you went about it a bit differently. :)

Regards,
Jeremy Burkett

Dahak

Explorer
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Gary. I'm sure with family and friends to look out for you, you'll do just fine.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Good luck Gary! Kicking the habit is tough, it takes a stubborn, cantankerous person to do so. Mmmmm....maybe it will be easier than you know! :D

Just kidding Gary! On behalf of my D&D group, we wish you a full and speedy recovery. We'll tip a glass to you tonight before we begin.

--Rich

Krellic

Explorer
Best Wishes Gary!

I trust that this episode has proved merely a warning and that you have many years of gaming ahead of you.

My sig says it all...

Treebore

First Post
Yes! Get well, quit smoking, lose the weight! Get healthy. You have a lot left to do, the very least of which is gaming related. You may get lucky and find your Apnea is weight related, once you lose enough weight you may not need the machine.

Remove ads