GaryCon '22 Planning

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
We ultimately decided to punt on it for 2022. We thought that the relative lack of accessibility for the resort would just make GaryCon 2022 too difficult for my long-haul COVID suffering wife.
Though we did decide to stop renting wheelchairs on one-off dates and just buy one for more flexibility. So that will help for some things and might facilitate a day drop-in on Saturday. Who knows?

Gonna focus on GameholeCon in the meantime. Signed up to run some of the Ravenloft-based Adventurer's League sessions.

Retreater

Legend
Hey everybody. This weekend, I'm getting ready to register for events for myself and my two friends coming from Kentucky. Any ENWorlder plans? Anybody want to hook up for some gaming?

darjr

I crit!
This is where I’m going to back out. My Son is coming home that weekend and I haven’t seen him in years. Apologies. I’m going to miss meeting y’all.

Event registration was relatively painless this weekend. I'm particularly excited for the following:

Reading the DMG Aloud, by the Plot Points podcast
Tegel Manor 1984, run by Jeff Goad of the Appendix N Book Club podcast on Thursday
Dark Souls: What Remains in the Fire (I forget which slot...there's about a thousand of them)
Chromatic Dungeons run by our very own @Sacrosanct on Saturday

After the pandemic scuppered my first attempt at Gary Con, I'm looking forward to finally getting to go...assuming some new terrible variant doesn't come up in the next month.

darjr

I crit!
Event registration was relatively painless this weekend. I'm particularly excited for the following:

Reading the DMG Aloud, by the Plot Points podcast
Tegel Manor 1984, run by Jeff Goad of the Appendix N Book Club podcast on Thursday
Dark Souls: What Remains in the Fire (I forget which slot...there's about a thousand of them)
Chromatic Dungeons run by our very own @Sacrosanct on Saturday

After the pandemic scuppered my first attempt at Gary Con, I'm looking forward to finally getting to go...assuming some new terrible variant doesn't come up in the next month.
Wow! Good ones!

Ima gunna live vicariously through y’all.

I registered for events last week. I am a forever DM so I play only at GaryCon. Have a very nice mix of 5e, ASSH, DCC, Traveller and Call of Cthulhu games set up.

If you are a silver badge holder, I see the that there is space in some Empire of the Petal Throne games being run by players from the original campaign.

Lots of other quirky goodness still open.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases