Gauging interest in a M&M game

Voda Vosa

First Post
Not saying I'm DMing! I just have some character ideas I want to try out.

Hence I invite anyone willing to DM a game of M&M 2e! Also this would be a players call.

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm glad there is a surging interest in Mutants&Masterminds here. I'm always willing to play, but I already GM 3 games here (one of it is M&M).

VV, I know you already knew this ;) )

Padreigh

First Post
It is a neat little system (although I miss hit points ... but then again I am very old fashioned :))

So if any one starts a new one, I am in, if the GM will have me.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Why wouldn't there be surging interest in M&M? It's one of the best systems around for supers in existance. :D

It is a neat little system (although I miss hit points ... but then again I am very old fashioned :))

So if any one starts a new one, I am in, if the GM will have me.

I was thinking that perhaps some one wanted to use the system for their own home-brew setting. I'm currently playing one fantasy setting, in which I'm a warrior with a sword, some super games, a greek god, and one pseudo-star wars game.

drothgery

First Post
I was thinking that perhaps some one wanted to use the system for their own home-brew setting. I'm currently playing one fantasy setting, in which I'm a warrior with a sword, some super games, a greek god, and one pseudo-star wars game.

I tried to run a Buffyverse game using M&M last summer... and then got really busy in the fall / early winter and had to shut down most of PBP efforts. I thought it was mechanically sound, though.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I was thinking that perhaps some one wanted to use the system for their own home-brew setting.

You're a sneaky one, that you are. :p

I've actually have been thinking about the possibilities of using M&M in for various genres and one idea that keeps coming to mind was retro-futurism ("post-apocalyptic" steam diesel punk pulp to be exact). If anything, what I have is a rough sketch of a setting:

An arid world with huge fortified cities/city states. Heli-carriers. Aerodynes. Mad Max styled marauder gangs and small walker styled mecha.

To that end, I've actually started combing through various source books during my free time to get a good sampling of rule options.

Walking Dad

First Post
... retro-futurism ("post-apocalyptic" steam diesel punk pulp to be exact). If anything, what I have is a rough sketch of a setting:

An arid world with huge fortified cities/city states. Heli-carriers. Aerodynes. Mad Max styled marauder gangs and small walker styled mecha.

If you do this, I want to be a diesel powered Iron Man! :D

Remove ads