• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gauging interest in a M&M game

Voda Vosa

First Post
Not saying I'm DMing! I just have some character ideas I want to try out.

Hence I invite anyone willing to DM a game of M&M 2e! Also this would be a players call.

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm glad there is a surging interest in Mutants&Masterminds here. I'm always willing to play, but I already GM 3 games here (one of it is M&M).

VV, I know you already knew this ;) )

Padreigh

First Post
It is a neat little system (although I miss hit points ... but then again I am very old fashioned :))

So if any one starts a new one, I am in, if the GM will have me.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Why wouldn't there be surging interest in M&M? It's one of the best systems around for supers in existance. :D

It is a neat little system (although I miss hit points ... but then again I am very old fashioned :))

So if any one starts a new one, I am in, if the GM will have me.

I was thinking that perhaps some one wanted to use the system for their own home-brew setting. I'm currently playing one fantasy setting, in which I'm a warrior with a sword, some super games, a greek god, and one pseudo-star wars game.

drothgery

First Post
I was thinking that perhaps some one wanted to use the system for their own home-brew setting. I'm currently playing one fantasy setting, in which I'm a warrior with a sword, some super games, a greek god, and one pseudo-star wars game.

I tried to run a Buffyverse game using M&M last summer... and then got really busy in the fall / early winter and had to shut down most of PBP efforts. I thought it was mechanically sound, though.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I was thinking that perhaps some one wanted to use the system for their own home-brew setting.

You're a sneaky one, that you are. :p

I've actually have been thinking about the possibilities of using M&M in for various genres and one idea that keeps coming to mind was retro-futurism ("post-apocalyptic" steam diesel punk pulp to be exact). If anything, what I have is a rough sketch of a setting:

An arid world with huge fortified cities/city states. Heli-carriers. Aerodynes. Mad Max styled marauder gangs and small walker styled mecha.

To that end, I've actually started combing through various source books during my free time to get a good sampling of rule options.

Walking Dad

First Post
... retro-futurism ("post-apocalyptic" steam diesel punk pulp to be exact). If anything, what I have is a rough sketch of a setting:

An arid world with huge fortified cities/city states. Heli-carriers. Aerodynes. Mad Max styled marauder gangs and small walker styled mecha.

If you do this, I want to be a diesel powered Iron Man! :D

Remove ads