D&D General Gelatinous Cube Toy For Action Figures

In March 2023 you will be able to buy a gelatinous cube and put your 6" action figures in it. Is this the thing you didn't know you needed? Watch out, it’s a Gelatinous Cube! This 6-inch-scale collectible is compatible with D&D 6-Inch figures that can be posed out inside with the “invisible” stand. It includes 14 snap-in accessories to add to the scene. This cubic collector figure will...

In March 2023 you will be able to buy a gelatinous cube and put your 6" action figures in it. Is this the thing you didn't know you needed?

2.png

1.png

Watch out, it’s a Gelatinous Cube! This 6-inch-scale collectible is compatible with D&D 6-Inch figures that can be posed out inside with the “invisible” stand. It includes 14 snap-in accessories to add to the scene. This cubic collector figure will probably look cool in your display, looking menacingly over your other Golden Archive figures. Figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.

OPEN THE DOORS TO THE GOLDEN ARCHIVE. These 6-inch scale, premium action figures and collectibles are inspired by Dungeons & Dragons lore and entertainment from nearly 50 years. Featuring the deco, articulation, and poseability one expects from Hasbro collectible figures with the characters, classes, and species you love from D&D.

Includes: 6 cube panels for assembly into figure, 14 accessories, stand, and instructions.
  • 6-INCH SCALE GELATINOUS CUBE: Pose a 6-inch action figure within your Gelatinous Cube collectible figure and imagine the heroes of D&D stuck inside. Figures sold separately. Subject to availability.
  • 14 SNAP-IN ACCESSORIES & “INVISIBLE” STAND: D&D dice are the D&D accessories of choice for boring humans, but this Gelatinous Cube comes with accessories & stand for prodigious posing possibilities
  • INSPIRED BY THE DUNGEONS & DRAGONS MOVIE: Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves may have dungeons and dragons. We won’t tell. Spoilers!
  • IS IT A GOOD D&D GIFT FOR BOYS, MEN, GIRLS, WOMEN, AND ALSO EVERYONE?: We can’t brag (really, we can’t) but this transluscent, 6-inch scale Gelatinous Cube may tickle the fancy of the D&D fans in your life
  • ROLL A PERCEPTION CHECK TO FIND MORE D&D GOLDEN ARCHIVE FIGURES: More 6-inch action figures means more D&D gifts. Each sold separately. Subject to availability.

aco175

Legend
I wonder what the stats would be if I take the 6 inch cube and place it on my 1 inch grid as some sort of Mother of Oozes.

Awww I was hoping technology had advanced further than I knew and we actually has a squishable Gelatinous Cube you could squish things into. Instead we have a plastic box you can attach things to the outside of. Back to waiting for technology to advance.

Dire Bare

Legend
And . . . . the existing Drizzt action figure is 6" . . . . perfect for being engulfed in this gelatinous cube . . . .

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Almost. What it did make me realize is the thing I need that I never knew I needed is a recipe for an edible gelatinous cube!

I mean obviously gelatin, maybe lemon jello even. But what little edible trinkets can one get or make?
There are silver and gold colored sprinkles that folks use to decorate cupcakes during the Christmas season. Could make for some silver and gold pieces floating in the jello.

I know folks who put candy eyes on their cookies, but tiny eyeballs floating in jello probably isn't a gelatinous cube look.

Why wouldn't he survive it?

Well, from a game mechanics perspective I assume he could survive it, assuming he has enough HP and all that sort of thing. I just mean from a movie perspective, where being dissolved inside a large acidic cube isn't as likely to be handwaved with abstract mechanics, you would think that the character would either die or would emerge so horribly scarred with his skin all eaten away that he may as well be dead.

Which actually makes me think they're probably changing how a gelatinous cube works. I bet in the movie it isn't actually acidic. Instead, it probably just sort of traps you and suffocates you. That way, you could have characters ending up inside the cube without having to deal with the likely horrific effects of being dissolved.

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
But what little edible trinkets can one get or make?
On amazon you can get your hands on various chocolate/casting sugar mold on various objects shapes, so you could craft a bunch on different candies to put in your cube.

You could also use fondant or marzipan with various colorant, if you got time. But the taste may be off with the flavored gelatin.

1658790576343.png
1658790799293.png

Remove ads

Remove ads