[GenCon] "(more) Road Construction News!" (Scouting and Info Within)

Coik

First Post
Well, I would volenteer, but I don't know a dern thing about the product you want demoed, and I doubt I could stay in one place for two hours... :)

General question: Does anyone know where and when the KoDT Live Reading will be? I forgot to copy it down before I threw out my copy of the event listing, and the link on Gen Con's page is broken. Just do a search for "Knights of the Dinner Table" and it should pop up...

CaptainCalico

Community Supporter
KODT live!

The KODT Live Reading will be in the Marriott Ballroom : Sections 1-2 Saturday 7pm-9pm.

If you registered then you can get locations when you view your event listings (the feature was "lost" when they revamped the GC website, but they put it back.)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
CaptainCalico said:
If you registered then you can get locations when you view your event listings (the feature was "lost" when they revamped the GC website, but they put it back.)

Thanks, CC! Another excellent Gencon Scoop for the top of the thread! :)

(Drop by my message boards and register when you get the chance, please...)

jaults

First Post
    Do most vendors at GenCon take credit cards? I saw the Finder's Page o' Tips that suggested traveler's checks, but the cc is so much easier...

Thanks,
 Jason

Coik

First Post
Re: KODT live!

CaptainCalico said:
The KODT Live Reading will be in the Marriott Ballroom : Sections 1-2 Saturday 7pm-9pm.

Ah, thanks.

No, I don't do event pre-reg, so that's not available to me. Particularly not this year. Ick. I can see wanting to make it a PDF, but make it so it's a bloody size where we can a) read it and b) don't have to scroll to see the entire event listing. That's why I want to to have the pre-reg book reintroduced, even if it means an additional fee to cover printing and postage...

Originally posted by jaults
Do most vendors at GenCon take credit cards?

Depends on the company. Most of the big boys will gladly take your plastic, but I've known quite a few smaller companies who can't afford it. If you want to do it mostly on credit, you can, but carry some traveller's checks, cash, or personal checks (in that order, based on ease-of-use and likelihood of acceptance) for impulse buys and the like.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
CaptainCalico said:
I did:D (I think a little pre-GC shopping spree is in order)

You do and I'll...

...I'll...

Well, I'll thank you, is all... :p

Brown Jenkin said:
Good news. Mo road construction for GenCon. The Hyperfix project that closed I-65/I-70 in dowtown Indianapolis is finished ahead of shedule.

http://www.indystar.com/print/articles/7/058782-6237-092.html

By finishing 30 days early they will be getting a $3.6 million bonus and we will have clear roads for GenCon.

Thanks, Brown Jenkin! I'll make that the newest news... :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases