[GenCon] "(more) Road Construction News!" (Scouting and Info Within)

Coik

First Post
:eek: Ye gawdess, that place must be twice as big as the MEC exhibit hall!

Must ignore....must ignore...must stay bitter about Milwaukee...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
It is unfortunate but it appears that circumstances will keep me from attending Gencon this year. I hope everyone has a great time and I look forward to seeing everyone again elsewhere or at the next Gencon.

Sorry to cross post this message but I want to be sure that everyone is aware that I will not be making it to the "big show" this year...)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Re: darn............

CaptainCalico said:
Sorry I won't get to see you in person Mark.:( I promise reviews.

I will miss that opportunty as well. I look forward to living vicariously through your reports, though. :)

kkoie

First Post
gencon question:

I have a friend who is going all 4 days, but didn't pre-reg. He wants to know if he has to reg. that wed. night or can he do it thursday morning?

Re: Gencon question

I'm sure he can get his badge on Thursday morning, They (GenCon) allowed you to last year, I don't know why it would be changed this year. Of course the waiting in lines will probably be worse Thursday morning than on Wednesday night. If your friend wants to avoid the most hassle I'd suggest Wednesday night, due to all the prerequisits that GenCon makes you go through to set up an account in order to get your badges now, it may take awhile to get a badge.

Ghostwind

First Post
Thanks for the plug, Mark. We still have plenty of space for volunteers so don't be shy. It's only two hours or so of your time during the whole convention's exhibit hall hours... :)

Remove ads