• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GenCon] "(more) Road Construction News!" (Scouting and Info Within)

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
littlejohn (whose art you may have seen gracing Piratecat's Story Hour, amongst other places) mentioned in another thread that
Yeah, I'm planning on going and getting a table in the Art Show. Please stop by and say "hi." It'll be my first GenCon.
I've asked him to post his table # here if/when he gets it, so we can support our fellow ENworlders.

Before they become world-famous! :)

jjensen

First Post
www.gencon.com has done several updates in the last week with details on costume contests, costume ball, celeb. signing schedules etc.

From my understanding from people on other boards the hotels through gencon are now full. im not 100% sure of this but that is what was relayed to me. If u havent gotten anything yet ... u might have a bus ride in
:D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
jjensen said:
www.gencon.com has done several updates in the last week with details on costume contests, costume ball, celeb. signing schedules etc.

From my understanding from people on other boards the hotels through gencon are now full. im not 100% sure of this but that is what was relayed to me. If u havent gotten anything yet ... u might have a bus ride in
:D

Thanks. I'll change the first post! :)

EricNoah

Adventurer
I was able to score a room through the GenCon "passkey" thingy at a place called the Indianapolis Athletic Club, on the 300 block of N. Meridian. That makes it 4-5 blocks from the convention center. Rooms were running around $110 per night. There was another hotel available, too, but rooms were $300+ per night. Edit: I was able to register for this hotel room last night (May 27).

Last edited:

jjensen

First Post
EricNoah said:
I was able to score a room through the GenCon "passkey" thingy at a place called the Indianapolis Athletic Club, on the 300 block of N. Meridian. That makes it 4-5 blocks from the convention center. Rooms were running around $110 per night. There was another hotel available, too, but rooms were $300+ per night. Edit: I was able to register for this hotel room last night (May 27).

Thats not to bad of a walk really. As long as the weather holds out :D .
The sidewalk traffic under normal circumstances is not to bad... although as you get closer to the con im sure that will change *G*.
There are also several parks on the way from there, and a few fountains. Makes for a nice walk actually.

jjensen

First Post
more new stuff

gencon.com has posted more new stuff!
including model painting starwars guests etc.
hit up gencon.com

info also available in the link on sig.

jjensen

First Post
more new stuff

gencon.com has posted more new stuff!
including model painting starwars guests etc.
hit up gencon.com

info also available in the link on sig.

Remove ads