[GenCon] "(more) Road Construction News!" (Scouting and Info Within)

Coik

First Post
Rather than go through the entire thread and try to pick up where I left off oh-so-many months ago, I'll just ask...has anything been decided about the get-together yet?

Coik

First Post
Rather than go through the entire thread and try to pick up where I left off oh-so-many months ago, I'll just ask...has anything been decided about the get-together yet?

Maldur

First Post
Coik, the only gathering I know off is the sunday night, at the bar of AlSiH2O's brother one. There is a thread about that around somewhere!

:D

CaptainCalico

Community Supporter
FYI from the the unofficial boards (thanks jjensen!): Matrix Reloaded will will be playing at Indy's IMAX theatre during GenCon. From the maps the IMAX is only a few blocks away from the ICC. Something to do Wed or Sun night perhaps? www.imaxindy.com

Coik

First Post
Maldur said:
Coik, the only gathering I know off is the sunday night, at the bar of AlSiH2O's brother one.

Hmmm...really? Odd, that. No "offical" gathering? I sorta want to make up last year, because it was scheduled right after the ENies...which put it directly opposite the KoDT Live Reading.

It was a tough choice, but I made my decision and I stick with it.

Dire Wolf

First Post
Are we sure Matrix is playing during the con? I went on their website and it seems like it is playing now, and I didn't see the schedule go that far into July. If it is playing, I think that is a great idea.

jjensen

First Post
I called the IMAX to verify because I was unsure myself.
I was asssured it is playing through Aug. 14th
If you would like to verify just in case they have a phone # on their site.
I cant WAIT!!!

Remove ads