• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General DCC RPG thread

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
I think you'll get the PDF once the campaign ends. I think that's how they did it before if I remember right.

And yeah, they don't change the rules really at all. They change the covers, maybe change some spellings and what-not. About the most reliable thing they change around between printings is what adventures are included in the back. But they are like 99% the same book.

The most notable difference is if you happen to have a couple of first printings like I do, they don't have an index. Which is...not ideal.
Awesome- thank you for the info!

CapnZapp

Legend
I'm here to let you all know that we’re migrating our comms elsewhere! Goodman Games has outgrown its web forums. The software we use for these forums is incompatible with the direction we’re moving for the rest of our site, and it's been causing problems. So we will be shutting the forums down in about a month.
This is not intended as a dig at Goodman specifically, but, man, have I seen this insincere spin before, where the company is trying to pretend it isn't about abandoning the good traditional forum model.

What I mean is that whatever direction they're moving in you can be sure there's no discussion forum there, even though Xenforo offers perfectly modern software compatible with all kinds of web sites.

At least they're not pretending Discord and Facebook offer even remotely the same kind of overview and convenience as discussion forums such as these...

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
So how's everyone's DCC games going?

I finally got to play for only the second time last night. It was great. Sailors on the Starless Sea. Utterly chaotic group of players. It's was fantastic.

@not-so-newguy , how's your DCC game going? I haven't seen your thread in a while.
It's been on a long hiatus because of conflicting schedules, mainly my schedule. Though that should change soon. I might run a session within a month or two.

Remove ads