• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

perrinmiller

Adventurer
This caused me to draft 3 different replies, each time you guys posted after the first one. :p

I have some ideas and even thought of some other things and questions. It really needs a separate thread so I started one and quoted the 4 posts above.

Let's continue the discussion here: Discussion-of-Wiki-Design

I need to finish the rest of my postings for the night, but then I will revise my thoughts and post them in the other thread.

nersxe

First Post
I'm not sure where else to put this, since new threads in this subforum seem to be limited to proposals and rules questions, but is this group always this slow? I'll admit, there could be some fifty LPF people all in their own adventures and I wouldn't know it, but it doesn't seem like there are that many characters active.

Satin Knights

First Post
Nah, there are only 46 active characters running around. The in character game threads are in a different forum section. It has all the different gaming worlds in there. To see who is active and where they are at, you check out the Active Adventure's page. It is fairly accurate as to which characters are in which games.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I'm not sure where else to put this, since new threads in this subforum seem to be limited to proposals and rules questions, but is this group always this slow?
Hopefully you have seen what's going on out there. I am hesitant to add any more to my current 1st level adventure, but with some potential for 1-2 going AWOL, that could change within a week or so.

There are 2 players that have characters not in an adventure right now that could walk into the DWI to RP with you. Maybe a once of the Judges will have some spare time to run an NPC in the meantime. I am not able to do that myself right now, unfortunately.

nersxe

First Post
Hopefully you have seen what's going on out there. I am hesitant to add any more to my current 1st level adventure, but with some potential for 1-2 going AWOL, that could change within a week or so.

There are 2 players that have characters not in an adventure right now that could walk into the DWI to RP with you. Maybe a once of the Judges will have some spare time to run an NPC in the meantime. I am not able to do that myself right now, unfortunately.

Well, I guess I just... wait, then. Thanks for the info.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads