• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy Issue #14 "Genocide" - Part 2

Hammerhead

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Ryan rolls a 9, which is now a19, for a total of 29 on the roll, and the Cyborg got 28 total, he succeeds. He is now in control and his physical body is gone!

Vendetta scowls as Ryan fades from sight his mental force subsuming the mind of the cyborg soldier for the moment! He is now in full control of the agile super-strong soldier, and his physical body is nowhere to be seen!

After taking control of the cyborg, "Ryan" shouts out "This is Ryan, I possessed this loser!"

KentArnold

First Post
Hammerhead said:
After taking control of the cyborg, "Ryan" shouts out "This is Ryan, I possessed this loser!"

She smiled as she turned her attention on the newcomer, a dark look on her face, obscured by her visor, and for the moment, her speaker system shut off, "The rats are coming out of the woodworks. His allies are going to be the death of us. And where did Mark get off to? Probably doing the very idea I reccomended, tracking down Genocide. Of course I'm the idiot. Of course."

She took careful aim on the new elite, "Useless machine, useless body. Too much in the chest, not enough in the head. No options in the suit itself besides move around and shoot energy beams. At least with my body I had more options available. So ... what can we really do?"

She snarled, "Well, Chaos? You wanted something out of all this. We've stagnated in some way, or you wouldnt have done this. After all, you are the personification of Chaos and hate the idea of Order, and not just Order, of the stagnation that Order can bring."

"You feel we've stagnated, but ... how can we move forward unless we have clues on how we've stagnated? We're just trying to keep ourselves alive now. Growth occurs the swiftest under pressure, but ... how are some people going to grow unless they realize what its like to be powerless?"

How can I grow if I go from weak to even weaker? I don't desire strength, I just want to know that I can accomplish something. I don't hate order, I hate how some people use their authority.

OOC: Using Aim on Vendetta.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Yea its me...Mom, Tommy, and I were kidnapped, but they let me go and then Legion had DEA agents under his control shoot up a town to try and get me. We need transport, but we also need to avoid anything that Legion may be looking for, and that means UN stuff and commercial flights and probably anything with all of my accounts... can you help us get back to school? Paragon wanted to know all about the guys who kidnapped us, so maybe the UNJE will help get mom and Tommy back if we can get them enough information."
Mr. Smith replies, "I have an idea please relay your GPS coordinates to me, and I shall have you out of there in no time."

Shalimar

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Mr. Smith replies, "I have an idea please relay your GPS coordinates to me, and I shall have you out of there in no time."

"Ok, that sounds good... let me figure out where we are." the blonde girl tells the butler, removing the cellphone from her ear and reading off the GPS coordinates from its face. "Did you get that? I'm pretty sure I read those right...thanks for doing this for me...I hope we can get Tommy back, those people were scary, they wanted to make a race of super-elites that are even stronger then elites. They even think I'm one."

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika focuses on Genocide, trying hard not to think of the people that just died all around her. Bad people, it seemed, but people nonetheless. She blinked her non-illusion-detecting eyes through the smoke and spoke through the comm. "Guys, I found Genocide. Second floor. Oh, and he's going to kill me," she adds sarcastically, giving him a look that says, 'shyeah, right'.

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
Anika focuses on Genocide, trying hard not to think of the people that just died all around her. Bad people, it seemed, but people nonetheless. She blinked her non-illusion-detecting eyes through the smoke and spoke through the comm. "Guys, I found Genocide. Second floor. Oh, and he's going to kill me," she adds sarcastically, giving him a look that says, 'shyeah, right'.

"That's no way to treat other people's property," Mark/Karen smirked as he broke off and headed in Anika's direction.

Tokiwong

First Post
Samnell said:
"That's no way to treat other people's property," Mark/Karen smirked as he broke off and headed in Anika's direction.
Initiative: Anika 65, Genocide 26, Aya 24, Vendetta 20, Ryan 16, Mark 14, Tina 13, Goons 10, Cyborg 9 (Currently Possessed), Timothy 6, Gilden 4

Mark lumbers inside the luxurious mansion, and sees a frightened servant, a woman in a maid uniform shrieking loudly. She hears an explosion upstairs and hears the sizzling and popping of flames.

Meanwhile Tina turns her ire towards the goons at the gate floating towards them in Tim’s body. She easily grabs one and tosses him into another goon incapacitating both of them… Tina growls, “The gate is handled… Ryan I think you might have over did it on Blondie…”

Tina takes 10 on the goon and easily grapples, and being an extra he is easily disposed of.

Tim takes careful aim drawing a bead on Vendetta…

Now Gilden’s turn…

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Ok, that sounds good... let me figure out where we are." the blonde girl tells the butler, removing the cellphone from her ear and reading off the GPS coordinates from its face. "Did you get that? I'm pretty sure I read those right...thanks for doing this for me...I hope we can get Tommy back, those people were scary, they wanted to make a race of super-elites that are even stronger then elites. They even think I'm one."
Mr. Smith replies, "I will have something arranged with the next few hours. I apologize but there are issues that are slowing down international travel."

Shalimar

First Post
Mr. Smith replies, "I will have something arranged with the next few hours. I apologize but there are issues that are slowing down international travel."

Kelly gives Mr. Smith a reassuring smile over the vid-phone, "Thank you Mr. Smith, anything that you can do to help us will be greatly appreciated, I know you have to be just as worried about Tommy as I am, your the closest person he has to family. I'm happy that he has someone else that cares about him as much as I do." Kelly tells the man greatfully before letting him go to make his arrangements.

"Well, all we have to do now is to wait for Mr. Smith to come pick us up I guess. He is really good at keeping things going, Tommy really trusts him, I do too."

Mimic

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Now Gilden’s turn…

"Hold him still Ryan and I will try to incapacitate him." Gilden remarks as he winds up for a devastating punch.

ooc: power attack the possesed cyborg (-5/+5)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads