• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy Issue #8 "Innocence Lost" - Part 2

Agamon

Adventurer
Tokiwong said:
"Nice to meet you Valkyrie," she can't help as she tries to stifle a laugh, "umm yes, I am. I am a god pr se," she says with a shrug, "two-thousand years young in this form... though I spent the majority of that asleep... when the old age passed..." she pauses, "you must be one of the visitors."

"Right. And where I come from, we don't have anyone like you," she says, still very curious. "So, this form is 2000 years old. Is it just, like, an aspect of your true self, then?

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
OOC: Yes Please. :)
Cassie rolls a 25 on the reroll, and takes 1 Lethal hit and is Disabled.

The demon slashes her abdomen tossing Cassie back 50 feet into the opposite wall with a powerful *THUD!* The demon grins at the blood coating its talons!

Jimmy scowls, "No one messes with her on my watch!" and smashes his fist into the Demon with a powerful attack using all of his strength! "This is getting messy!" His fist collides with the demon, distracted at its apparent victory and slides through its hardened flesh deep into its chest cavity...

Jimmy kick himself off the demonic corpse grimacing... "Oops..."

Jimmy uses his Leadership skill, and Power Attack with his punch! He rolls an attack of 13; The demon makes a damage save of 6, and fails utterly.

Karen attempts her desperate grapple...

Karen rolls a 13, wait to see if she intends to use a Hero Point.

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
"Right. And where I come from, we don't have anyone like you," she says, still very curious. "So, this form is 2000 years old. Is it just, like, an aspect of your true self, then?
"Well... it is both my physical and spiritual form, many other beings of my power have come to Earth as well. I was banished from Olympus for my interference with mortals, but I would not have it any other way, these people need my aid," she replies with a smile, and then starts eating a hamburger, "and I love the food."

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Kelly sighs, while the Teen Justice girls had known about what kind of music was popular, pretty much what she thought would be, none of them knew what kind of music that Nightchild liked, in fact they didn't seem to know much about him at all, which confused Kelly, how can you be teammates if you don't know each other?

The popstar was grateful when Tamika took her to Tamika's room and got her a change of clothes, a pair of black hip-huggers and a red shirt that was mostly bandana with a loop of string for the neck and a tie under her shoulders. Kelly thanked the girl profusely before changing, and came back out of the bathroom looking like she was ready to go clubbing. "This is so much better. You really need to get a stylist for Legacy's Uniforms and stuff, cause that sweatshirt is such a fashion don't that its not funny Mark." she tells the Legacy Leader sounding somewhat serious though her grin takes some of the shallowness from it.

"Hey your Paragon, our Paragon I mean, from our world. We were all with you right before we got taken to whatever that place was by Sarah and Chaos and Chrono. Well, they were with you. I was in the tent you sent me to to wait for my Dad's Aeodyne. But if your you here, and in our world, does that mean there is a me here too thats only 5?" she asks Paragon, firing off questions rapidly.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Hey your Paragon, our Paragon I mean, from our world. We were all with you right before we got taken to whatever that place was by Sarah and Chaos and Chrono. Well, they were with you. I was in the tent you sent me to to wait for my Dad's Aeodyne. But if your you here, and in our world, does that mean there is a me here too thats only 5?" she asks Paragon, firing off questions rapidly.

"Uhh I think you have me mistaken," he smiles somewhat confused, "but I don't know who or what you are talking about, I am sorry."

Gadget looks to the rest of Legacy, "Is she always this clueless?"

Aya smirks, "And she said she wasn't a ditzy blonde..."

Agamon

Adventurer
Tokiwong said:
"Well... it is both my physical and spiritual form, many other beings of my power have come to Earth as well. I was banished from Olympus for my interference with mortals, but I would not have it any other way, these people need my aid," she replies with a smile, and then starts eating a hamburger, "and I love the food."

"I see," is all Anika says in response, reclaiming her seat and taking a swig of her water. "Huh, I dunno...I wonder If I had come here and claimed to be Sif if they'd have just accepted that...can't say I'm too impressed, anyway," she thinks, nursing the bottle of water in her hands.

"Hey, watch the blonde references," she says to Aya with a smirk to show she's only kidding.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Hey," Ryan says defensively, "it's not like those sweatshirts are part of our uniform. Besides, I didn't see you complaining when we found them folded up in some closet on the Aerodyne." Our uniforms are cool.

"We're from an alternate dimension ten years in the future from your reality," Ryan explains, turning to the nice Paragon. "The Paragon in our reality is a huge jerk who flirts with teenagers like twenty years younger than he is. But you seem like a nice guy."

I don't believe these guys, talking about some really powerful Elites like Chaos and whats-her-face as gods; that's bull:):):):). And now we got all the characters from Greek myths walking around. How can people fall for this?

Of course, I don't really believe Anika's Norse 'gods' exist, but at least I respect her faith. I could claim to be a god too.
"So, Artemis, how's Achilles and Odysseus doing these days?" he says sarcastically. "And how can you get in trouble from the rest of Olympus when they interfere with mortals all the time, like in The Odyssey?" Ha! English class wasn't such a huge waste of my time after all!

Shalimar

First Post
"I'm sorry, you just look exactly like the Paragon from our world." Kelly says blushing at all the comments. She throws herself down on the couch sulkily, giving a pouting frown.

"Gadget, how does the same person get to be in the two places at once? Does this mean he is just a younger version of the him that is in our world? I was just kind of hoping that it would be the Paragon from our world, so he could tell us how to get home." she said, trying to explain away her cluelessness.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads