Generation Legacy Issue #8 "Innocence Lost" - Part 2

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
"I'm pretty sure that'll bother him, too, not going back, seeing as evryone he knows didn't even know who he really was. A lot of pride, there," Anika calls out as she walks towards Kal. "Besides, where is Asgard on this world? A suburb of LA? Do you guys all live in the same condo or something?"

"Why so flippant Anika," Thor counters anger growing in his voice. He turns back to Kal, "Magni your friends need a lesson in respect. If time was more plentiful I would gladly show them, but time is short. The All-Father demands us to answer the call, what say you?"

Agamon said:
She looks over at Ryan. "You know, I really don't like this place. The sooner we get back home, the better. This is just so stupid. And if this turns out to be some idiotic Chaos practical joke, I swear to..." She glares at Thor again. "I hate this place," she mutters once more.

Kal gulps, "I am staying dad, I have important work to do with Teen Justice and Legacy. I hope you understand, and if not too bad," he squeezes Karen's hand.

Thor glares, "Then so be it, Magni. You know the ways, you know the consequences, and for this-" he is about to spit out a harsh invective when...

*KABOOM!!!*

Concluded next Issue!

Aenion

First Post
Karen answers the hug with a lot less restraint than Kelly, and lifts the younger girl of her feet, at least higher into the air in this case, "I'm glad you're alright and please don't ever do anything like that again," she says with a smile, "I'm so happy you're okay."

Remove ads