• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy Rogues Gallery (Mutants & Masterminds)

I'm wondering if I should redo Cassie as the way Victim did her.. he did a much better standing to the concept I had then I did.. Quite eductational to see how it could be done. :)

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
I'm wondering if I should redo Cassie as the way Victim did her.. he did a much better standing to the concept I had then I did.. Quite eductational to see how it could be done. :)
sure new Cassie rocks, old Cassie sucks

Updated the Cassie sheet with Victim's stuff.. added back in Dodge (so I can use my evasion feat) and Improved init.. and added in a +7 to BAB to make her a better fighting type.

:]

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
Updated the Cassie sheet with Victim's stuff.. added back in Dodge (so I can use my evasion feat) and Improved init.. and added in a +7 to BAB to make her a better fighting type.

:]
Bump

Karl Green

First Post
James aka Traveller

Traveller

Concept: Teleporter
PL: 9
Power Points: 167

XP spent [5pp]- +1 DEX (1PP), +1 Base Defense (2pp), Feat Attack Finesse (2pp.)
XP spent [6PP] - +1 DEX (1PP), +1 Base Defense (2pp) and +1 Base Attack (3pp).
XP spent [6XP] - +1 Power Rank to Teleport (2pp) +1 power ranks to extras: Blink and Disorient (2pp) New Power - Strike +1 (2pp) "martial arts training"

Sex: Male
DOB: July 16th, 1998
POB: Kalispell, Montana
Nationality: USA
Hair: dirty Blond
Eyes: light Brown
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 131 lbs

Mr. and Mrs. Miller quickly found that their young son, James, was not a normal child. They constantly found him in the strangest places after he had vanished from where they had left him. Unable to deal with this, James's parents where forced to put him in foster care. The boy was bounced from foster home to foster home. Recently someone recognized that James's disappearances were not just some rebellious nature but the result of his Elite powers… he can travel great distances without passing though the intervening spaces - he is a teleporter. He has resided in the Elite special training school for a number of months, learning to control his abilities and learning how to defend himself.

ABILITIES (spent 23 PP)
Strength: 12 (+1)
Dexterity: 20 (+5)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 10

SAVES
Damage: +4
Fortitude: +4
Reflexes: +7
Will: +3

BONUSES (spent 27 PP)
Base Attack: +5
melee +10 (+2S punch), and ranged +10
Base Defense: +6
Defense: 16/22 [+1 for Dodge feat]
Initiative: +5

SPEED: 30 ft Running (45 ft Teleport; 92,160 extend teleport or around 18 miles)
HERO POINTS: 5

SKILLS (spent 14 PP)
Acrobatics 3/+8
Computers 1/+3
Concentration 1/+2
Drive 1/+6
Escape Artist 1/+6
Knowledge (super-powers) 1/+3
Listen 1/+4
Medicine 1/+2
Pilot 1/+6
Sense Motives 2/+3
Spot 1/+4

FEATS (spent 16 PP)
Attack Finesse
Dodge
Improved Grapple
Instant Stand
Move-By Attack
Rapid Strike
Surprise Strike (+5)
Talented (+2 to Listen & Spot)

POWERS (total spent 57 PP)
Amazing Saves (damage) +2 [extra: Fortitude, Reflex, Will; source: Mutation; cost: 4pp/level; total cost: 8 PP]
Strike +1 [source: Training (martial arts); cost: 2pp/level; total cost: 2PP)
Teleportation +9 [stunt: Extended Teleport, Turnabout, Fusillade; extra: Blink, Disorient; source: Mutation; cost: 4pp/level; total cost: 42 PP]
Equipment: Armored uniform (protection) +4 [cost: 4PP], Communicator ear-plug [Radio Hearing; flaw: Device; cost: 1PP]

Weaknesses
none

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads