TSR Giantlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
No, because I was doing what the board rules encourage and discussing the game and the claims that have been made about it, not the personal life and issues of anyone involved in the game - it seems like that would turn rapidly into a personal attack.

You're already ascribing desperation to them - so you've already made claims about them, personally.

I'm suggesting that, given even the vague information we have, it might be reasonable to cut the guy some slack. You want to not do that, to avoid attacking him? That does not really follow.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I mean, at the time of the podcast I don't think he had any reason to know about either event? Wasn't the podcast before the Native American comment? And it would appear almost nobody was aware of the grits wrestling video being the same LeNasa at the time of that podcast?
RPG Pundit and his crew are known quantities at this point, and Jim chose to appear on their podcast.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
RPG Pundit and his crew are known quantities at this point, and Jim chose to appear on their podcast.
I don't recall RPG Pundit ever interviewing anyone on a podcast. And RPG Pundit has no "crew" as far as I know (he lives in Uruguay). Do you have a link to that?

[Edit - Found it. I assume you mean this: Inappropriate Characters. That's a video livestream. I...wouldn't call it "RPGPundit's" livestream, or "his" crew. It's a livestream show featuring people in the RPG industry who many consider to be inappropriate and controversial. They don't even agree with each other I think most of the time? Sort of like a weird Internet version of The View or Bill Marr's Politically Incorrect TV show I guess? I dunno I have not watched it enough to have a good educated opinion. Seems harsh to judge an interviewee with the sins of one of the interviewers?]

Last edited:

It's a livestream show featuring people in the RPG industry who many consider to be inappropriate and controversial. They don't even agree with each other I think most of the time? Sort of like a weird Internet version of The View or Bill Marr's Politically Incorrect TV show I guess? I dunno I have not watched it enough to have a good educated opinion. Seems harsh to judge an interviewee with the sins of one of the interviewers?]

Why do many consider them to be inappropriate and controversial, in your opinion? Do you consider them to be inappropriate and controversial? Would you go on a show with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads