D&D 5E Glowing Sword

TrueBagelMan

Explorer
So I was wondering if an artificier could use there magical tinkering ability to be used on a dagger. As a calling card for a crime he does I was thinking that he leaves a glowing dagger in the ground. Would this work RAW?

Asisreo

Patron Badass
So I was wondering if an artificier could use there magical tinkering ability to be used on a dagger. As a calling card for a crime he does I was thinking that he leaves a glowing dagger in the ground. Would this work RAW?
Absolutely. Granted that your DM rules the dagger is tiny (he should) and it should last so long as you don't do it a maximum of 5 times.

TrueBagelMan

Explorer
Absolutely. Granted that your DM rules the dagger is tiny (he should) and it should last so long as you don't do it a maximum of 5 times.
The idea is that I have a mark of Warding symbol cut into it, since the Artificier is from the House of Warding, but doesn’t know what the house of Warding is, so he leaves that symbol on daggers he makes. I also know that it will stop glowing after a bit, so it’s designed where it stops after an hour.

Remove ads