• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Tank needs to move 50' in order attack with his greatsword, which he can only do on a charge, which will also give him +2 to hit and -2 to AC for this round. Given how things are going in this fight, I feel like I shouldn't have you do anything that lowers your AC without you saying so explicitly. So do you want to charge and take the AC penalty, or do some other action?

covaithe

Explorer
Round 8, continued

Jinx steps north and stumbles a little, breaking his concentration at the last moment.

William starts racing over to help the others.

Tank charges toward the remaining creature, a feral joy at the edge of his mind. The extra momentum from his charge carries his blade just a few inches farther, and his target is unable to evade it. (ooc: would have missed without the charge)

Thargon once again chops away, hitting but doing no lasting damage. He grinds his sizeable teeth in frustration.

Phelan moves closer and casts a spell, holding the charge for later. His hand glows with a pleasant golden light and his eyes are glued on Octavio's bleeding form.

Round 9

The creature whirls in fury and slashes at Tank, scoring a deep gash along his tough green hide. Tank's momentum also prevents him from dodging the followup bite attack. Tank feels a burning sensation from the bite wound. (10 total damage, failed fort save. We'll come back to that. :devil:)

Octavio continues to bleed.

Initiative

Creature 1 16 damage after DR
Creature 2 10 damage after DR
Octavio -6/18, blessed, dying
Jinx 6/6, blessed <== You're up
William 3/12, blessed
Tankard 3/13, blessed
Thargon 13/13, blessed
Phelan undamaged, blessed

Bless: +1 to attack rolls and saves vs. fear, 3 rounds remaining

map

Last edited:

Kenku17

First Post
Missing his sheild and not in the best of shape, William will not chance a charge, and instead slides around to give tank some flanking help.

covaithe

Explorer
Round 9, continued

Jinx manages to find his focus.

William moves around carefully, distracting the beleaguered foe for Tank.

Loosing his grip on his identity, Tank is subsumed with a bloodthirsty rage.
The berserk orc slashes at the source of his pain. His enormous two-handed blow smashes through the beast's feeble block, and nearly splits it in half. It drops, bleeding and unconscious.

Thargon delays.

Phelan rushes to Octavio's side, channeling the warm golden light into his wounds. (ooc: cures 10. Octavio is at 4/18 hp and is conscious and prone.)

End combat

[sblock=current status]
Octavio 4/18
Jinx 6/6
William 3/12
Tankard 3/13
Thargon 13/13
Phelan undamaged
[/sblock]

jaker2003

Explorer
The berserk orc continues to hack at the fallen creature until he manages to sever its head. After a few deep breaths, Tank begins to clean his greatsword and ask, "What did I just kill?"

OOC: Tank's allotment of daily rages (1/1) is spent.

Kenku17

First Post
The berserk orc continues to hack at the fallen creature until he manages to sever its head. After a few deep breaths, Tank begins to clean his greatsword and ask, "What did I just kill?"

OOC: Tank's allotment of daily rages (1/1) is spent.

"As far as I can tell...a small rat man...nothing I have heard of before, or my father told me of..."
William says as her goes to pick up his shield.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads