GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

covaithe

Explorer
William finds a breastplate that fits him with only minor adjustments. The smith, cheered by the sale, is happy to take platinum and give gold in exchange.

Tank has less luck; the climbing equipment he finds easily, but the best bow he can find is a composite longbow +3 str, non-masterwork. As he considers it, Phelan quietly reminds him that they are en route to a famous market, which is sure to have a wide selection of weaponry. "Of course, that won't help you with any difficulties we encounter between here and there. The choice is yours, of course."

jaker2003

Explorer
I threw it over my shoulder after knocking it out. I've been carrying it around ever since. I imagine that'd get a few strange looks from the shop merchants ;)

Robichaud

Explorer
On the way out of the cave to wherever the group lays its rest, Jinx speaks - towards the glowing dust-motes, if they're visible. Or just into the trees if not. "Thanks. Y'did right, and I thank ya'll for it, whoever you are."

In the morning, before the group takes off, Jinx goes out and spends a gold piece on a few new bolts (enough to replenish the supply on his character sheet) and a big tip.

covaithe

Explorer
In the morning, after tending to your wounds, Serana and Phelan examine the halfling, who is still unconscious. After peeling back his eyelids, she washes her hands with a grimace of distaste and pronounces him well enough. "He'll wake in a few hours time, I imagine. What do you mean to do with him? Please don't leave him here."

jaker2003

Explorer
Tank smiles. "Just to teach him not to pick a fight with an orc. I suppose we could try to find someone to turn him over to. But I think it would be more fun and effectivve to scare him straight."

Tank will use his new rope to keep the halfling tied up when not in town. When in town, just have him draped over a shoulder. If asked about him, Tank just says that "I can't just leave him lying anywhere, can I?
Who's going to argue with him?

Kenku17

First Post
As the discussions with the Halfling continue, William looks to the group says. "Well my friends, I believe we need to get going soon, as we have an auction to get to"

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
"Yes, let's dump the little trouble-maker in the tavern. His friends'll have a good laugh at his expense and hopefully he'll be scared straight. We do need to get a move on."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases