GMs: What's your latest module?

Staffan

Legend
Currently running Grasp of the Emerald Claw. Seem to be doing allright, though it took all evening for the players go interrogate some guards, and then have a fight with a bunch of drow.

Zen

First Post
Just finished Return to the Keep on the Borderlands, now warming up to X2, Castle Amber, all tweaked for my homebrew and converted to 3.5

IronWolf

blank
Forge of Fury - with the little element of an orc army out front after the party entered and some additional twisted Underdark passages beneath the whole thing.

Preparing the "Whispering Cairn" - first module of Dungeon's "Age of Worms" adventure path. It looks like a lot of fun and is very well supported.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

The Thayan Menace

First Post
"Modules"

I recently ran Beast of Burden from Dungeon #100, however our last real "module" was City of the Spider Queen ... and we played that over a year ago.

Currently, we are playing the Shackled City with a different DM.

-Samir

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ummmm...

A few years ago I ran a converted version of Return to the Tomb of Horrors...however, the players became more interest in the "background" of increasing tensions between Furyondy and Iuz and the outbreak of war, and the PCs decided that Acerak could go and wait for them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads