[GobTales] OOC and char posting thread

dreamthief

First Post
Marching order

You start off doing nightwatch duty, so could I get a marching order?

The move rate is about one post/two days, but if I'm busy, have patience. :)

Dog Faced God

First Post
Hi all. Might I suggest Rakinishu take point (10' - 15' in front of the group, as he can see and hear the best), put the spellcasters in the middle, and I will bring up the rear to absorb any sort of sneak attacks or nonsense like that:

R---AD-G

Festy_Dog

First Post
lol, when i came into the message boards and saw the campaign had started i freaked because i thought i didn't post my character :p

i forget a lot of things :confused:

Last edited:

Dog Faced God

First Post
Just out of curiosity, how much do we know about Hartelgon aside from they have trouble filling the night watch slots? Mainly humans live here? Demi-humans? Is it a filthy city, or paved with gold? I'm assuming it's on the coast (we are patrolling the docks...).

How about the world? Is there a goblin city at the center of a labyrinth somewhere that our ancestors lived in (some goblins still live there?)? Big wars going on, or fought recently. Just looking for some context here... (maybe I shoulda taken some ranks of knowledge history!).

dreamthief

First Post
All of you except the Barb have some basic history of Hartelgon, but none of you were born here. The city is considered progressive, with a population of about 30,000, mainly composed of humans from all over, dwarves and halflings comprise about 10% each, with gnomes about 5%. There's a scattering of elves and half-orcs, and of course 1% of you. It's a city with a very diverse makeup; there's the filthy rich who live in a part of town seperate from the riffraff, but Hartelgon is a boisterous, merchant town and Gobtown is definitely would be considered a slum.

There are other goblin fortresses which you've heard of in your childhood. Some you think are legend, some might be fact.

Also I've decided to place this in the world of Greyhawk. Just think of it as an 'alternate-universe'. More details later..

The other thing is all of you can Speak Common even if you didn't take skill slots in the language, as if it were a skill you didn't need training in.

Thanks to all those who have posted so far. Once all have posted (waiting for Dalamar) I'll put up the next move.

By the way, you're short of one 'G' in the marching order...

Dog Faced God

First Post
Dog Faced God said:
Hi all. Might I suggest Rakinishu take point (10' - 15' in front of the group, as he can see and hear the best), put the spellcasters in the middle, and I will bring up the rear to absorb any sort of sneak attacks or nonsense like that:

R---AD-G

D'oh.... I thought we only had four players.

If Rakanishu Takes point, I'll bring up the rear. Ashgyad and D'bruuhl should fill in the middle just behind Glorath:

R---Gl-AD-Go

Remove ads