[GobTales] OOC and char posting thread

garyh

First Post
dreamthief said:
[BThe other thing is all of you can Speak Common even if you didn't take skill slots in the language, as if it were a skill you didn't need training in. [/B]

Good to know, though having a "secret" language the humans aren't likely to know is helpful, so we may continue to do a lot of Goblinspeak, especially amongst ourselves.

dreamthief

First Post
Using goblinspeak is fine..

As for marching order, you're not in a dungeon or anything, so single file really isn't required. (I would think it'd be much easier to flank if you're walking in a single line as well)

Still waiting for Dalamar to post. You guys can continue to chat away...

garyh

First Post
Say, do we have some sort of sign of authority? Badge? Writ? Uniform? I imagine a group of Gob's yelling "Halt!" might not be well recieved, even in an "enlightened" town.

Oh, and as I walk, I keep my X-Bow loaded and ready.

Mirth

Explorer
How about this for a marching order:

R Gl
A
D Go

My guy's got 13 hp and a fair AC, so I don't think he'd suffer from bringing up the rear as well.

Jay

garyh

First Post
mirthcard said:
How about this for a marching order:

R Gl
A
D Go

My guy's got 13 hp and a fair AC, so I don't think he'd suffer from bringing up the rear as well.

Jay

Once again, so long as my 6 HP are well hiden, I don't mind. :p

Dog Faced God

First Post
How about this:

watchmarchorder.jpg

Keeps big HP in the back, eyes and ears in the front, and spellcasters in the middle.

dreamthief

First Post
garyh said:
Say, do we have some sort of sign of authority? Badge? Writ? Uniform? I imagine a group of Gob's yelling "Halt!" might not be well recieved, even in an "enlightened" town.

Oh, and as I walk, I keep my X-Bow loaded and ready.

Was just getting to that. You were given a badge before the night's duty. Your brief was to 'keep the peace' and you have the authority to 'arrest' ppl. You'll be given 2 sp at the end of your night's duty.

Mirth

Explorer
O Festy Dog where art thou?

I was waiting for Festy to chime in before I posted again, but it seems like in the game that we are just sitting around talking, so D'Bruuhl's gonna go ahead and jump the shark on this one.

Jay

ps. DFG's marching order looks fine to me.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Sorry, don't have much opportunity to get on the net this week, a lot of tests and stuff at school this week seeing as I'm coming towards the end of my final year at high school.

Remove ads