Recruitment: Keys from the Golden Vault (D&D5e) - CLOSED

mikeawmids1

Explorer
A secretive organisation called the Golden Vault seeks operatives to perpetuate dangerous heists. These missions require careful planning and flawless execution, and the rewards are well worth the risk.

Seeking a coterie of 4/5 level 1 rapscallions to play through a series of daring heist adventures from the Keys from the Golden Vault book, beginning with The Murkmire Malevolence.

Stealth and subterfuge will often be a more viable than charging headlong into combat, though there will be occasions when brute force will also get the job done. Third party races/classes/archetypes will be permitted, pending DM approval.

I am expecting a daily posting frequency, when possible.

Recruitment currently CLOSED.

Rogue's Gallery
OOC
IC Gameplay

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
This is going to be ironic, given that I've been vocal about this book not being what I was hoping for as a DM (I did not purchase it, to be clear), but I think I'm interested as a player.

Any other instructions for people making characters? And would you like to see D&D Beyond sheets or something else?

tglassy

Adventurer
I’ve been away from the forum for a few years, but I’ve been wanting to get back into a play by post game for a while. So…I’m tentatively interested.

We'll probably want to coordinate our characters, cause otherwise, I forsee an entire party of rogues/bards, lol.

Last edited:

mikeawmids1

Explorer
Welcome aboard both. 😀
Any other instructions for people making characters? And would you like to see D&D Beyond sheets or something else?
I genuinely had not thought about character sheets. It's been a while since my last PbP. Is this how the cool kids are doing it nowadays? I'm happy for players to maintain their own sheets and just post the essentials (HP, AC, saves, spell slots, etc...) to the OOC thread for common reference.

Last edited:

Welcome aboard both. 😀

I genuinely had not thought about character sheets. It's been a while since my last PbP. Is this how the cool kids are doing it nowadays? I'm happy for players to maintain there own sheets and just post the essentials (HP, AC, saves, spell slots, etc...) to the OOC thread for common reference.
There are "Rogue's Gallery" threads for most of the existing games. Leaving character sheets in the OOC thread is annoying because one sheet might be on page 3, another 2 on page 5, and when someone drops and get a replacement, that sheet is on page 75. An RG thread puts all the sheets on page 1, maybe page 2.

You will find various styles of character sheets within them. Don't worry about character sheets. Players will post in whatever format is most convenient for them and that should be fine. Not everyone uses DNDB. Not everyone is a BBCode savant. But all the sheets will be functional.

I'm interested...hmmm...sorcerer? That way I won't step on all the bards and rogues toes :p
I might consider the artificer, but I'm already playing one in another game. Same for the cleric...

Also open to other options...I never played a wizard for example. I'll adapt to the rest of the group.

Remove ads