Godslayer Inferno, and epic spell

Drazen

Demon Prince
I was reading something interesting in the primordial wars
Godslayer Inferno: Wielding torrential elemental spells, the primordials blast the gods, tearing away their divine essence. One such spell churns white and violet flames that prevent a deity from discorporating and suppresses its immortal nature.

Could someone give me stats for this epic spell "Godslayer Inferno" ? I would really appreciate it!

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
Im guessing it will be a general debuff to BAB, AC and saves alongside a small upfront damage with a moderate damage tick(DOT) and some hefty quintessence damage.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
For those wondering, this is from the description of the creature of the same name in the D&D 4E Monster Manual 3 (p. 14). The creature itself is a level 28 artillery monster, and that's after it's said to have "split many times" after the spell's flames "absorbed some of [the gods] divine essence."

Drazen

Demon Prince
For those wondering, this is from the description of the creature of the same name in the D&D 4E Monster Manual 3 (p. 14). The creature itself is a level 28 artillery monster, and that's after it's said to have "split many times" after the spell's flames "absorbed some of [the gods] divine essence."
Why thank you! I'll do more research.
Since it's apparent i'm clueless!

I seem to recall I had the Schism EPIC spell back in my Epic Bestiary (under the Quintessence Elemental) that did pretty much the same thing. ;)

Remove ads