• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Godslayer Inferno, and epic spell

Drazen

Demon Prince
I was reading something interesting in the primordial wars
Godslayer Inferno: Wielding torrential elemental spells, the primordials blast the gods, tearing away their divine essence. One such spell churns white and violet flames that prevent a deity from discorporating and suppresses its immortal nature.

Could someone give me stats for this epic spell "Godslayer Inferno" ? I would really appreciate it!

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
Im guessing it will be a general debuff to BAB, AC and saves alongside a small upfront damage with a moderate damage tick(DOT) and some hefty quintessence damage.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
For those wondering, this is from the description of the creature of the same name in the D&D 4E Monster Manual 3 (p. 14). The creature itself is a level 28 artillery monster, and that's after it's said to have "split many times" after the spell's flames "absorbed some of [the gods] divine essence."

Drazen

Demon Prince
For those wondering, this is from the description of the creature of the same name in the D&D 4E Monster Manual 3 (p. 14). The creature itself is a level 28 artillery monster, and that's after it's said to have "split many times" after the spell's flames "absorbed some of [the gods] divine essence."
Why thank you! I'll do more research.
Since it's apparent i'm clueless!

I seem to recall I had the Schism EPIC spell back in my Epic Bestiary (under the Quintessence Elemental) that did pretty much the same thing. ;)

Remove ads