Going Nuclear:1D&D

TheSword

Legend
It was a mutual agreement for more than twenty years. That's good faith broken on a scale that is to me pretty severe. Seeing the damage inflicted on small businesses is something I guess you are ok with.
Ok, but just to be clear the people making the decisions at WotC are not the same folks as who made the decisions 20 years ago. So making it personal - accusing the people there now of psychologically abusing you is extreme. Do you not feel?

- accusing the people there now of psychologically abusing you is extreme. Do you not feel?
I can understand why someone who is or may lose there job would have a very personal emotional reaction. I could see a close friend or family member of said person may have a lesser but still emotional reaction. The number of very extreme things said about the company and the people who work for the company is amazing... and enworld is FAR from the worst.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
Ok, but just to be clear the people making the decisions at WotC are not the same folks as who made the decisions 20 years ago. So making it personal - accusing the people there now of psychologically abusing you is extreme. Do you not feel?
They work for the same company that created that agreement, so they are as bound to it as the folks who drafted it.

Art Waring

halozix.com
If you go back and read my posts, you will see me saying the exact same thing. Wotc rank and file are not to blame, this was a compartmentalized corporate decision (staff didn't hear about it until Jan 11th, so they were lied to as well), and it affects everyone negatively, including wotc staff (who by they way, they don't like the new license either).

Remove ads