• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Going to run a GURPS game, Sign up now!

GWolf

First Post
***UPDATE***
I dmed a session of Gurps, and I may just be fit to DM a game online, if you Guys would be willing to work with me, I'd dm a game on the boards.

I was thinking something like 100 points, set in any timeperiod really, below WWII. (IE, WWI, 1800's 1700's, Victorian and so on)

So thats 2 people in? I'd be looking for about 2 more. Use any books you like. What Time period would you guys like?

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Lets say there are 5 different Worlds.

The One Big World - Earth, Present Day

The Smaller Worlds/Planes

Inkria - The Equivalent of Ancient Rome
Trous - Equivalent of Medieval Europe
Herdren - A small and dangerous world, that is high tech.
Grith - A VERY uncivilized prehistoric world, with much to be found.

A game on heavy roleplaying, and character motovation. World jumping is very uncommon for earth people, but not so uncommon for other planes. TIme Jumping is not very common anywhere, but possible. Any thing done in one world has a high chance of effecting another world.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Sounds good. What world world would the pc's be from? Is there an ogarnization that handles the travel or did the pc's just fall into a "wormhole"? In other words how much experience do the characters have with world travel? If none I know what one of my disadvantages is :weirdness magnet. How come we seem to be the only ones discussing this? What happened to the at least other two?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads