• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good 3e boards?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
James J. Skach said:
Everyone is, of course, welcome to the d20 Haven. We talk all kinds of games, but it is meant as a place where folks who want to discuss d20/3e can create a community.

Hiya, James! Do you also talk True20 and the Iridium System?

Lizard

Explorer
We shall storm Dragonsfoot and make it our own!

Or not.

Actually, I don't want to have two different communities -- odds are good that I'll be playing in a 4e game while running a 3x one, or possibly the reverse, fairly soon. They are different games with different appeals. You can, in fact, like both for what each does well.

Cadfan

First Post
What makes a board a good 3e board? The presence of threads discussing 3e? The absence of threads discussing 4e? Or, is it just an absence of threads discussing 4e in a positive manner?

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
The 3E boards here are still excellent, I just wish they got more traffic. A lot of days, it feels like I'm one of 5 or 6 people as the only ones actively discussing things in threads, and I wouldn't be shocked if the viewership rate has been slashed dramatically since the forum realignment, too. So, please visit the 3E forums. We're lonely. :)

Also, I think Morris's avatar changing with every post is pretty cool. Never noticed that before.

Orius

Legend
CleverNickName said:
Still, don't give up on our little community here! There are still plenty of people here who will continue to play previous editions (me, for example), and we won't be going anywhere.

Please. If diaglo can continually post about the One True Game ;), then I'm sure the 3e fans will have nothing to worry about.

Filcher said:
Oof! Don't know if I can go without my EN-fix for that long ... might have to post on Gleemax.

Ha! By the time you log into Gleemax, ENWorld should be back on line. :]

Remove ads