• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

good forced to do evil?

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Definitely the former... because it's the reverse of the prototypical schoolteacher fantasy where the student desperately to make out with the "hottie" teacher but she's untouchable to him... here the teacher desperately wants to make out with the students (to corrupt them) but they're untouchable to her (thanks to the instructions given her). LOL

I can just see her moving over to a student's desk, starting to bend down to give a nice view of her cleavage, then realizing that the command given her prevents her from doing so... and abruptly straightening back up and marching back to the front of the class to drill them on multiplication tables. I can see her going nuts because she wants to be seductive but she is forbidden from doing anything she knows is seductive. ("Man, this prim and proper walk is getting so frustrating... I wish I could sway my hips a little... my posture wasn't built for a schoolmarm's walk!" or "I can't even bend over, you know how hard it is to pick things up when students drop them? Quit dropping stuff and laughing at me as I have to squat down with my knees together instead of simply bending over, you little brats! I haven't had to squat down like this to grab things in over three millenia!")

Instead of the "sexually frustrated student" we get the "sexually frustrated teacher." Much funnier. :D

--The Sigil

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
This just has some comical potential, and fun potential.

I can see an evil manipulative wizard/demon/devil using summoned celestials to perform atrocious deeds as a form of propaganda.

"Are those beasts from Mount Celestia really good? I mean, did they not just slaughter the sickly, children, and the eldery just three days past? Come now, I'm not your enemy here, and I can help you with these beasts."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads