D&D 5E Good Path for a Shadar-Kai Barbarian?

Weiley31

Legend
Refluffed Path of the Beast is a great idea and is something I totally recommend as well. As mentioned before the Tail can be stylized as a Spike Chain instead of an actual tail, the claws would be Shadow claws, and Infectious Fury does Despair/Sorrow (refluffed Psychic damage).

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Refluffed Path of the Beast is a great idea and is something I totally recommend as well. As mentioned before the Tail can be stylized as a Spike Chain instead of an actual tail, the claws would be Shadow claws, and Infectious Fury does Despair/Sorrow (refluffed Psychic damage).
Yeah it’s a really good setup. I’ll probably MC fighter if I actually get to play her/them.

I’ve got an (hyper specific) image of a slightly snaggle-toothed, very long side-shave-Mohawk cut, probably dyed some Fey-sourced colorshift ombré from indigo to scarlet red, scrawny-buff, prolly pretty short, femme NB, in like, black and dark green assymetrical double-breasted vest-coat with crisp black western style button-up, crisp black slacks, and shiny polished black boots, with super dark green laces. Silver and dark forest green lapel pins, toe tips, shirt buttons, and shocker style pendant at the collar of the shirt. Covered in tattoos. Ogham style staves from fingernail to wrist, labyrinth crawling from left wrist up to the shoulder and down across the back to the right hip and down the right leg all the way to the ankle, several ravens different styles flying around her limbs, and a trio of female divinities on her chest, identical faces, black, red, and silver, hair respectively, one in a cloak of feathers, one in red plate, one in a greenish silvery maille.

Probably seek out magic tattoos over time. Between the shadow themed tattoos, and the Shadar-Kai feats I’ve made, they’ll be doing a lot of teleporting, turning insubstantial, cloaking themselves and allies in shadow, etc. Hard to pin down, hard to kill, hard-hitting, with eventual fighter levels (probably BM) for more options and juicy stuff like action surge and fighting style.

Remove ads