• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good podcasts/vodcasts for long trips?

Ambrus

Explorer
As per the title, I'm embarking on a long (15 hour) train ride tomorrow to visit the family for the holidays and would like to load up my iPod with some interesting podcasts/vodcasts. They don't have to be RPG related, simply engaging and interesting for a geek like me to listen to while staring out a train window. Any suggestions?

whumfleet

First Post
Recommended Podcasts

I like listening to "Fear the Boot", "The Sons of Kryos", "All Games Considered". If you like Savage worlds give "The Games the Thing" a try.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I like the podcasts from Scientific American, NPR health/science and environment, National Geographic, and BBC News and Science in Action.

There was also a freebie on iTunes recently where Stephen Colbert read from his new book for about 45 min and then answered questions for about 15. It was some kind of book-related podcast. Hysterical.

Remove ads