D&D 5E Grand Master of Flowers: Speculation on James Wyatt's October Book

Both appropriate responses. Imagine a dragon that closes immediately to melee without bothering with its breath weapon yet, then just starts punching you, again and again, until you've got a concussion.

Okay, now I'm terrified

honestly, it is just awe-inducing in the classical sense.

I'll be curious to see what the mystery book is - if I read the schedule correctly, the mystery book gets announced this Friday (barring Amazon ruining the surprise yet again).

Bolares

Hero
Both appropriate responses. Imagine a dragon that closes immediately to melee without bothering with its breath weapon yet, then just starts punching you, again and again, until you've got a concussion.
Imagine if the dragon multiclassed in to fighter, and after stunning the whole party, uses action surge and uses their breath weapon on the lot of them... (why am I helping you with this? What have I become?)

Parmandur

Book-Friend

I'll be curious to see what the mystery book is - if I read the schedule correctly, the mystery book gets announced this Friday (barring Amazon ruining the surprise yet again).
Well, James Wyatt is the project lead, and he was involved with the UA for Draconic Subclasses, and for new Draconic Race and Spell options. So, Dragons.

And because they're stunned, they automatically fail Dex saves. Brutal.

Imagine if the dragon multiclassed in to fighter, and after stunning the whole party, uses action surge and uses their breath weapon on the lot of them... (why am I helping you with this? What have I become?)

Yeah, I don't think anyone's jaw is going to drop if it's something dragon-related.

Well, James Wyatt is the project lead, and he was involved with the UA for Draconic Subclasses, and for new Draconic Race and Spell options. So, Dragons.

Remove ads