Greater resiliency + Templar = Munchkin ?

Rashak Mani

First Post
Greater Resiliency in the Masters of the Wild should I suppose be directed at the poor barbarian ... and yet seems the perfect feat for a Templar. Damage Reduction of 1 going to DR 4/- is way to good in my understanding...

Anyone used this feat and thinks its not unbalanced ? I know its not a low level ability... but even then its 4 hps per hit you dont lose... against certain types of attacks that can be too good.

(as an example a Paladin can have DR at 8th lvl already while the Barbarian at 11th lvl only)

Last edited:

Andor

First Post
I'm not sure I follow you. Greater Resilience give +1/- to your DR. If the templar has a DR of 1/- it goes to 2/-. That's all.

Powerful, but not insane.

-Andor

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
I'm not sure I follow you. Greater Resilience give +1/- to your DR. If the templar has a DR of 1/- it goes to 2/-. That's all.

I have no idea what Greater Resilience does, but maybe he's trying to take it multiple times?

-Hyp.

Malin Genie

First Post
Mal Malenkirk said:
The Templar itself is the problem.

That prestige class is much too powerful.

Why? I'd be interested to hear why you think so, as many people on these boards have complained that neither of the Paladin prestige classes in DotF are worth it...

Remove ads