D&D 5E Green Ronin asks if they should do more 5e

discosoc

First Post
I'd love to see more adventures, but nothing too narrow-focused. OotA is OK, but the Underdark gets real old real fast -- especially when it's nearly the only place your characters will adventure in.

Also, can we possibly come up with antagonists that don't involve cultists?

Iosue

Legend
I'll just point out that it's not a real poll. The options are "Hell yes", "Sure", and "Aren't you busy enough?", which means it's basically "Yes", "Yes", and "Special Snowflake." It's basically a fait accompli that they're going to do more 5e stuff.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
I'll just point out that it's not a real poll. The options are "Hell yes", "Sure", and "Aren't you busy enough?", which means it's basically "Yes", "Yes", and "Special Snowflake." It's basically a fait accompli that they're going to do more 5e stuff.
Well, that's good to know. Still, that last Twitter-only poll about what other settings people would like to see seemed at least half serious. And it does seem like Twitter is where everybody goes exclusively with all their polls lately.

Bayonet

First Post
Hiya!

What I'd like to see is a plethora of "quick, loose, and modular" adventures. Kind of like the DCC modules that Goodman Games put out for 3.x. WotC has stated that they basically want to do "story oriented" stuff. To date, that's basically meant "adventure paths in hardback". This leaves the field wide-open for competent writers to fill in the blanks....you know, all that stuff that happens between saving the world. Every adventure doesn't have to be Lord of the Rings...there's a lot of room for Hawk the Slayer or even Knights of Badassdom.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Couldn't agree more. More short, tight and versatile modules would be great. If it isn't financially feasible to release something the size of LMOP by itself, how about a compendium holding 4-5 adventures that size?

delericho

Legend
If they want to do more 5e, they should. If they don't want to do more 5e, they shouldn't.

Either way, they shouldn't use Twitter for their poll.

Remove ads