D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Greenmtn

Explorer
Sigil

[sblock=the Hive]
You are walking down a straight, wide street. It’s still cold, and
the rain is coming down in gray sheets. Ahead of you a tall, red-haired man in a battered, brown waistcoat appears, reeling
and bounding out of a side street. His long limbs jig up and down like
drunken spiders. As he approaches, you hear him puttering under his breath, “Baphomet, Pazrael, Fraz Urblu . . . Juiblex. . . Laogzed, of course, Laogized . . . Zuggtmoy!” The Dancing Man suddenly stops and begins screaming, “I tell you, I’ve seen, I’ve seen! The flies take your mind!” After his outburst, the man starts chanting names again and lurches away from you. [/sblock]

[sblock=Clerks Ward]
As you exit the tavern the noises of the city hit you like thunder after the extend period of silence. It's almost enough to make you want to go back in right away. Rain has started and there is a chill in the air.
[sblock=Lex]]It's up to you where you go and how you get there. Lex seems to be leading the way. There is the feeling in his head he can follow or he can go to the Hive as directed. The Hive is a long walk. But there are sedan chairs (2cp/mile), Acadian Pony carts (18cp/mile including apple sweeper) and Sky coaches (10sp/mile) are all available. The only ones that will bring you into the Hive (and the quickest option) are Sky coaches. But either of the others will bring you to the edges of the Hive. Any of these can be found within this courtyard area you are currently in[/sblock][/sblock]

Deus Machina

First Post
Leau is slow to stand from that cushion--really, such a simple luxury--but does, to follow. He sets coins on the table on the way, careful to be silent despite the apparently magical aid there. And then winces as soon as he's past the threshold and sound rushes back in. He has to glance around and gather his bearings again for the crowd before pulling his hood up against the rain and drowning out the susurration of the crowd with a low rhythmic humming.

blaststeel

Explorer
"Your intuition going to get us wet. Let find a few poor snots who might know what is what." Nobody easedropping so tell me what your really after while we walk towards...the mortuary" He shrugs his shoulder up and down towards Esra. " I all for intiution but we need a better plan so you talk and I will listen." With less volume or carefree and happy joy of speech of Izra. Ashir is taking in the sights like the most lowly and despicable type of people. He is lower than the other rogues and cutthroats in similar professions. He the tourist newly off the boat. He scans the crowds and buildings peering down side streets and at every passing object and doorway. He moves slower than he could and seems only somewhat agitated at the weather at first. As he looks about more he becomes more and more occupied with the sights and where he steps than anything else.

Deus Machina

First Post
Leau shrugs a shoulder. "Well, my intuition brought me here. Aside from remembering to keep attention to my purse, I think you're the least confusing thing here. Surprisingly." He has to adjust his cloak; hoods just don't really agree with horns. "Figure a friendly modron will be helpful, and if I can help out in return... zombies probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the city."

Greenmtn

Explorer
Sigil

[sblock=The Hive]The man continues his chant as he bounds away and down an alleyway“Baphomet, Pazrael, Fraz Urblu, Juiblex, Laogzed, Zuggtmoy, Baph- Wha! NO! Get away! The Flies! - Urkh! and then silence, the only sound remaining is that of the rain coming down[/sblock]

OOC: Holding off on those of you in the clerks ward until you declare where you are going and how you want to try to get there. Blasteel sent me a message letting me know he will likely be out of touch for a week or two so I'll just treat him as an NPC until he returns.

mike peabody

First Post
*Heads down alleyway where Crazy Dave vanished*

url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=194606]Investigation: 1D20+8 = [15]+8 = 23
[/url

"A-ha!"

Remove ads