D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Greenmtn

Explorer
Routing

"Boss! They Killed Shadowknave!" Shouts Thal.

Terror washes over the group and they seem ready to flee.

OOC: Now that that is resolved I'm going to give everyone a chance to figure out what they are going to do knowing what is going on. I don't wan this going to fast for anyone but figured that knowing how that went was important to how others act.

Deus Machina

First Post
Leau has been, not necessarily blank, but with his eyes darting around too much to remain focuses long on any one thing. He's still rather overwhelmed with the city and crowd. He's meeting new people, learning body language and mannerisms, and it's set his head abuzz. Villages just don't see so much bustle outside of their small guards, and even the rowdier traders and nomads often kept to their own camps. Fees were known, and bribes created a reputation on both sides.

The whole day has left him rather flat... hoofed.
OOC: Even when it's not me doing it, my rolls suck!

Maces, though, he understands. Blunt and direct. These can be dealt with in one of two ways, and both involve his hooves. He's drawing sword and dagger as he goes but, lacking time, he's already headed toward the thug attacking Lex.

Clop-clop-CLOP-CLOP Charging, DC15 str save or knocked prone.: 1D20+3 = [11]+3 = 14
_: 2D6 = [3, 1] = 4

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
OOC:
Status Update -
ID, AC, HP (Current/Max)
S, 15, 0/17
B1, 12, 11
B2, 12, 11
B3, 12, 5/11
T, 11, 27/32 Prone

Map link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hh6kleqfuWeovXdBBK3z-8mARQl28dgIKD539MgjxPs/edit?usp=sharing

I'll give Mike a while to respond.

As the leaders mace crashes into Lex he stumbles to the side just enough to allow Leau to get through with his charge smashing the shocked thug in the face with his horns and falling to the ground.
Sir Reginald slices across the bandit in front of him catching it in the chest and in a great stroke of luck, I mean skill he catches the leader of the group in the arm as he flails to the ground.

mike peabody

First Post
*Quickly draws and fires upon B3*

1d20+3 1D20+3 = [13]+3 = 16 Hand x-bow attack
1d6+1 1D6+1 = [5]+1 = 6 Hand x-bow damage ((This would appear to kill that opponent, much as Lex had calculated, based on the blood loss assessment he made and the location of the cut made by Sir Reginald))

*Turns his creepy, dead modron expression, complete with partially smashed face towards T, exposing internal components a la The Terminator*

"Your failure to comply has been noted."

*Turns weapon on T, slowly, while drawing another bolt*

(((PS-Sorry for the delay. I hope I have read the combat map correctly for my dramatic effects.)))

Greenmtn

Explorer
Routing

OOC:
Status Update -
ID, AC, HP (Current/Max)
S, 15, 0/17 KO'd
B1, 12, 11
B2, 12, 11
B3, 12, 0/11 Dead
T, 11, 27/32

Map link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hh6kleqfuWeovXdBBK3z-8mARQl28dgIKD539MgjxPs/edit?usp=sharing

Kefran can make an attack of opportunity on B2 if he would like, B1 Disengaged, T Disengaged with Lex but Leau and Sir Reginald could try something as He pushes passed them if they would like. On a Nat 1 you will likely hit one of your buddies though.

The Thug on the ground watches in horror as the Modron shoots a bolt into his buddy at point blank range, Eyes wide he scrambles to his feet and makes a break for it pushing between you and into the street. With him running the two remaining brutes run for their lives in different directions.

Fradak

Explorer
Khefren let them run as he promised. Then he manacles the caster, blindfolds and gags him.

OOC: Escaping the manacles requires a successful DC 20 Dexterity check. Breaking them requires a successful DC 20 Strength check. Each set of manacles comes with one key. Without the key, a creature proficient with Thieves' Tools can pick the manacles' lock with a successful DC 15 Dexterity check. Manacles have 15 hit points.

Last edited:

Li Shenron

Legend
"Ha! Fly away like the Pandemonium's wind, do you? Ghastly berks..."

Sir Reginald has almost the temptation to chase the fleeing thug, but the wound he received stings now, and he keeps his position, eyes open in case any threat is still hanging. He also won't try anything that might hurt the newly found comrades.

Greenmtn

Explorer
As the adrenaline of the battle fades the smell of sulfur from the smoke in the air fills your nostrils and those of you that have been in the city for a while know that you are getting closer to anti-peak (Midnight) and entering a time of the day that the streets get more dangerous.
Around you lie 3 bodies. The unconscious spell slinger being tied up, the bandit on the ground in a pool of his own blood, and just out into the street the body of the man being attacked when you arrived.

Possibility's for how things could go wrong from here race through some of your minds. Will Harmonium happen upon the scene and think you all murderers? Are there fiends in the area that could use this sight against you? What did you just get yourselves involved in?

OOC: With current faction affiliations I would say that Both Lex and Sir Reginald both know of faction safehouses or Kips that they could get to for the night that are close by, only a few minutes back the direction you came (Lex) or a little further into the Lower Ward (Sir Reginald)

Fradak

Explorer
Dragging Shadowknave, Khefren joins the others near the body of the victim.

Handing a wand to Lex, "Here. He tried to confuse me with this thing, didn't work. And he won't need it anymore. Maybe you'll be able to get something out of it. And thanks for the diversion, by the way."

After a pause, he continues."I'm sorry about... that. I just could not let it happen. Now, our little show has certainly not gone unnoticed. Maybe we should take care of this poor fellow and ask some questions to "Shadowknave" behind closed doors..." Khefren said, as he kicked the spellcaster in the ribs to assure he is still knocked out.

Then, looking to Sir Reginald, "You have an authority, you said?"

Last edited:

Remove ads