D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Greenmtn

Explorer
Lazaka's kip

As Lex is calculating his movements he sees a rat scurry across the floor and is thankful that he doesn't see it's brain.

Lazaka shudders as she sees Lex insert Sir Reginald hand into his damaged head and unconsciously wipes her own hand on her pant leg as if to clean it.

"Common more attacks barmys most this friend one attack or? Night safe not sideout gang fiends area in pay off often trouble avoid." She motions to the unconscious spellcaster.

Nightto kip mine can stay you want trouble no. If that trouble one up wake beam to tie gag question answers need leave morning in I will." She moves her finger from the spellcaster to what once was an elegant decorative iron archway leading from this room to another, now rust shows on it and the wall around it is giving out in places.

OOC: When you level up to 2nd level go ahead and take Max HP. Remember to heal and restore all resources that should be restored durning a long rest.

Li Shenron

Legend
"By the gods of math and other nonsense, that is... remarkable to say the least!" (shuffles his fingers inside Lex, but delicately) "Well my dear gentleman, I am happy to learn that I can help you too, although naturally I wish there won't be need to." Then Sir Reginald retracts his hand, looks at it with dumb stupor and mutters to himself: "Ho, ho, who would have thought... I can fix things.

Fradak

Explorer
Khefren secures Shadownknave and searches him. "We should decide what we gonna do with our new "friend". Does anyone got any... hum... interview skills?"

Greenmtn

Explorer
Lazaka's kip

You drag Shadowknave over to the archway and tie him up. His body is limp and the closest he shows to a sign of consciousness is when you notice he is drooling when you sit him up and place a gag in his mouth.

On his belt he has a pouch with 2 emeralds, 31gp, and 26sp and an ornate dagger.

He is wearing a very nice cloak made of some kind of black hide, a dark colored shirt, vest and pants, and lether wrist and forearm guards with decorative metalwork on them.

His cloths and boots are warn from use, old but well taken care of.

Li Shenron

Legend
"Let's make sure he's secured enough so that he won't flee, for now. We can question him when he regains consciousness. I could also ask for some backup from the Harmonium, but they'll probably just take him away and do the interrogations on their own. He sure does look a shady fellow..." As Khefren ties Shadowknave up, Sir Reginald slightly bends closer and inspects him carefully > uses Divine Sense, just to check the nature of the prisoner.

OoC: I think Sir Reginald is out of healing powers at the moment, so he can't revive Shadowknave until next day.

Greenmtn

Explorer
OOC: As soon as you guys are ready we can jump to waking up and seeing Shadowknave unable to move or speak, struggling to look around but awake and not happy. With who ever is on watch at that point supervising of course.

Sir Reginald approaches the tied up Shadowknave, leaning in and bringing his hand the the spellcasters head lifting it to get a better look at him. As his hair moves and he gets a better look at him in the light Sir Reginald notices that his ears are slightly pointed, his features a mix of human and some species of Elf.
His senses detect nothing that make him believe that the man in front of him is anything more than he seems to be. A Half Elf trained or gifted in the art of magic.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Well Then

Lex comes over to give shadowknave a look over. This spellcaster seems to be a middle aged Half Elf male, average height and in what you expect to be the 40th percentile for weight. The wear pattern and quality of his cloths in combination with his lack of a foul smell lead you to believe that, although he is playing the part, he is not a full time resident of the Hive or Lower Ward, merely someone trying to fit in. The discrepancy between the quality of the rest of his belongings and the dagger, wrist guards and cloak all have some special significance, items he wouldn't travel without, with a high probability of being of a magical nature. The wand you obtained from him seems to be a fairly mundane spell focus without special properties though it is made from an interesting planar wood that you are currently unable to identify specifically but has properties suggesting origins in the Outlands, likely close to Faunel.

Seeing an unusual pattern in the way his vest wrinkles Lex is able to find a secret pocket. In which there is a complexly folded paper. This paper has strange writing on it, seemingly gibberish, and no matter how you fold or unfold the paper the it seems to maintain it's general size and have no end to the number of folds. A few moments of inspection makes you 90% sure that this is the most interesting format for a spellbook you have ever seen.

There are no signs on his person or belongings that connect him with any of the known factions in Sigil.

OOC:
There is also a 75% chance that he is a Scorpio that likes cats, long romantic walks on the Ditch and fine wine.

Greenmtn

Explorer
OOC:
Unless anyone has more they want to do beforehand will move forward to the end of the long rest tomorrow. Shadowknave will be awake.
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6923286]mike peabody[/MENTION] [MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION] [MENTION=6924292]Deus Machina[/MENTION]

Remove ads