D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

mike peabody

First Post
[ooc [MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION]
Persuasion check please![/ooc]

*Barrages Shadowknave with statistics and outcome probabilities which, despite their density, allow him to see how futile it is to hold out against us/grants [MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION] a d6 Bardic Inspiration die*

Greenmtn

Explorer
OOC: Because this really is a funny mental image for me, and because it really seems to me like a help action in addition to the inspiration. I'm going to give you advantage on that check and let you use bardic inspiration on the higher of the two rolls,(I'll roll for the sake of getting things moving. Persuasion: [roll0])

"Just because you didn't take THAT bribe doesn't mean you're hon.. OH Fine! Fine! Just make the box stop with all the numbers! Ask your questions already."

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Shadowknave glares at the Modron as he continues to rattle off statistics.
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6923286]mike peabody[/MENTION] [MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION] [MENTION=6924292]Deus Machina[/MENTION]

mike peabody

First Post
"Mr. Shadowknave, I want you to answer my original questions but with a revised understanding of our intent. We are not interested in assassinating you. We want to know your business."

Greenmtn

Explorer
Shadowknave

Shadowknave slumps as much as his bindings will allow.

"THe Dusties want more bodies. I don't know why, I don't ask. As you saw I can provide the goods without damaging them. I get paid a little for every body the collectors bring in without a mark on them. I use the collectors so that no one sees me turning in bodies. I'm sorry for your friend, Elith was it? I don't ask names but if he was barmy and I had the chance..."

Deus Machina

First Post
Leau rolls his neck, loosening it up. Maybe it's a little stiff after last night.
"As an old hatter, if I recall. But going barmy doesn't mean someone's less of a person. Sounds like you've offed plenty." He turns to the rest of the group. "I'm getting half a mind to find the most honest watch we can find to tip off."

mike peabody

First Post
"You refer to a mark. What do you mean by it? We encountered collectors who seem to know something about a 'Hardhead mark'. Is this not what you mean?"

Remove ads