D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Greenmtn

Explorer
Click Clack stands in the doorway, looking around at the party, focusing on Lex last and trying to copy his winning smile. The result is something fairly unsettling.
For all intents and purposes he seems to be analyzing the other Modron in the room.

Click Clack is odd for a Modron. Marked by damage and with a greenish almost tarnished tint to his body and wearing a faded stamp imprinted in the upper right front corner of the side of his "head" that looks like the emblem of the Society of Sensation.
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6923286]mike peabody[/MENTION] [MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION] [MENTION=6924292]Deus Machina[/MENTION]
OOC:
Most in the party have heard of the society of Sensation (Often called Sensates). Their mission is to experience all there is to experience, in order that one might learn more of the multiverse. A Modron being connected to them in any way other than as a tool would seem odd.

In general the Harmonium distrust them, and the feelings are somewhat mutual. The Harmonium doesn't like the members of the Sensates that have a tendency to roar around drunk on whatever sort of liquor and ale and cause all sorts of trouble. But secretly, some members of the Harmonium see the political power of the Sensates and worry... they're accomplishing more through song and dance than the Harmonium has in all their years in Sigil.

Deus Machina

First Post
Leau turns his head briefly to Lex. He blinks, nods slowly once, and deals with it all by trying his own hand at that charming smile.
Between the imitation and his unease, it's also disquieting. "Sure. I haven't the foggiest with these."

Greenmtn

Explorer
"Oh... It has been so long. Let me see."

Click Clack seems to think for a moment.

"Srch command log march bad command unit not ready override user name admin primus execute"

Click Clacks speech seems old fashioned and not necessarily correct to Lex. While he waits for a response he turns to the others in the room.

"Did this one seem to shudder or freeze up momentarily recently? Any strange behavior?"

Greenmtn

Explorer
The Modron does not seem hostile but is clearly concerned about something.
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6923286]mike peabody[/MENTION] [MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION] [MENTION=6924292]Deus Machina[/MENTION]

Greenmtn

Explorer
Click Clack brings both hands up to the side of his head. "Oh no! That should not have happened. I seem to have broken your Modron. Unless it always acts like this. I will leave before I do more harm."

Click Clack Turns and starts out into the street. As he is leaving. "Try to find me if he starts acting... More Strange, or starts reporting errors from Primus."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases