• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grond the Mighty (aka, my girlfriend's art thread)

ThorneMD

First Post
Request...er.....requests

First, I must say that the artwork on here is great. Its really clean and follows a style I really like.

Now that the proper brown-nosing is out of the way :p

Motubo (Mul Barbarian/Cleric)
Mul (from Darksun) = Dwarf/Human mix absolutely no hair (no eyebrows, no hair, no etc.), extremely muscular, no fat. (super-high metabolism)
Simple Arabian clothing (tunic and pants), boots, Arabian headgear, Falchion with runes along the blade, sheathed on his left side, Mighty Composite Longbow on his back, holds a Frosted guisarme

or.....if you are loving and daring enough to try a group pic

The Disciples of Steel
Taka Michinoku [Half-Gold Dragon/Half-Elf Evoker/Archmage]
Blue Kimoto Bottom, All Black Quarterstaff, Red Silk Sash, Silk Headband with white pearl set in the middle, Golden metal necklace ending in a small ruby, Deep blue cloak, Katana with a blue hilt and a red sheath, Falcon on his shoulder, 5’11” (Current Picture attached)

Roscoe Tealeaf (Halfling Rogue/Deepwood Sniper/Cleric)
Empty Quiver on the back (Quiver of Ehlonna), Daggers lined across the chest, Deep green studded leather (studded leather made from Green Dragon Hide), Buckler mounted on this left hand, Two daggers hidden in his boots, Long blonde hair tied in a tight braid, Green eyes, Extremely short (2’6”), Composite shortbow.

Rurik Ungart (Dwarf Rogue/Fighter)
Long well kept beard, Deep Green Breastplate (Breatplate made from Green Dragon Scales), Two Dwarven War Axes (one in each hand), Arms completely covered in tatoos,

Motubo (Mul Barbarian/Cleric)
Mul (from Darksun) = Dwarf/Human mix absolutely no hair (no eyebrows, no hair, no etc.), extremely muscular, no fat. (super-high metabolism)
Simple Arabian clothing (tunic and pants), boots, Arabian headgear, Falchion with runes along the blade, sheathed on his left side, Mighty Composite Longbow on his back, holds a Frosted guisarme

Antif Darkwood (Half-Elf/Half-Blue Goblin Ranger/Psychic Warrior)
Blue tinged skin, long blue hair, Quiver of Ehlonna, Frost Mighty Composite Longbow, typical ranger clothing, no armor, usually on the back of Spike

Spike (Awakened Brown Bear Fighter) (Mount and Friend of Antif)
Typical Brown Bear wearing collar of mage armor, usually carring Antif

Ark (Immortal Human Barbarian/Rogue/Bear Warrior)
6' tall human in barbarian clothing, greatsword, Mighty Composite Longbow on back, Long Black hair braided, slight bear features

The group is the first set of characters for many of us that actually finished from 1st to 21st level. Each character means so much to us and it would be great if you could attempt to draw this for us. I can email you or post reference pictures of most of these characters, if you become interested that is. My email being Ares0415@yahoo.com.

I'm not expecting the group shot to be done, it would be nice, but the pic of Motubo would be most appreciated. Anyway, keep up the great work.

Restill Habb

First Post
Wow. Just...yeah, I love you guys. :eek:

While I work on some of these, please hold off on the commissions until I've atleast got a few of these posted.

Thorne, I'd love to do the group pic, but I'm going to get these other ones out of the way first. It will be a while before I start it, but when I'm ready, I'll let you know, and if you'd like to send me reference pics that'd be great.

...oh, and thanks, all. :)

Restill Habb

First Post
Drawing #1

I'm just starting at the top of the list. (Robert Ranting, I will finish the dragon later...I look at it still and think "bleh".)

For Brain, his deep Halfling character, Erasmuz. I hope it's somewhat accurate.

Attachments

• erasmuz.jpg
    erasmuz.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 202

Brain

First Post
Restill Habb said:
I'm just starting at the top of the list. (Robert Ranting, I will finish the dragon later...I look at it still and think "bleh".)

For Brain, his deep Halfling character, Erasmuz. I hope it's somewhat accurate.

Very nice! I like it a lot, especially his expression and the clothing. Thanks!

ThorneMD

First Post
Restill Habb said:
Thorne, I'd love to do the group pic, but I'm going to get these other ones out of the way first. It will be a while before I start it, but when I'm ready, I'll let you know, and if you'd like to send me reference pics that'd be great.

I'd love to send you the reference pics, but where should I send them? If you don't want to write your email down on the messageboards, then just send me an email to Ares0415@yahoo.com

And thanks for even thinking of attempting this. Most artists would have ignored it. Keep up the great work.

Acquana

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Wow, cool stuff. Reminds me of another artist on here.

Well, well. I don't suppose you mean me, do you? ^____^

Hey, Restill Habb! Just droppin' in to say hey! Your character work is extremely expressive, and your proportion is solid. I really like your work thus far!

We're all eager to see more. Did you say you have an art site? Do you has link? Yes?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads