• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GSL Publishing Partners Page

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
We have added a page here on the D&D Homepage listing some of the companies who are publishing 4e products under the GSL. This is by no means a complete list and we'll be adding more partners over time. Check out the page and check out the great products from these publishers.

We'll be setting up an email for publishers to request being added and ask general GSL questions. In the meantime PM me if you want to be added to the page.

Thanks

fissionessence

First Post
Awesome list! It's good to know there's at least a little bit of support for GSL publishers over there! I really appreciate this list; PM sent :)

~ fissionessence
Silent7Seven Games

Urizen

First Post
Wonder how large these particular companies are.

(ie. How many are small 1 or 2 person run operations).

My company, Reality Deviant Publications, employs a number of freelancers and proffessional artists. Greg Tito (co-author of Scarrport) has worked on a couple of books for Goodman games, including Forgotten heroes, Fang, Fist and Song.

I've been working really closely with Darrin Drader (Author of a number of Wizards of the Coast Books including D20 Apocalypse) over the past year and a half on his true20 setting Reign of Discordia.

Thanks, Scott, for Putting the link up there!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads