All your spells are Wis, and saceed flame will out damage bows at level 5, so +2 Wis. Unless you plan on multi-classing to ranger or something.What is the best choice, assuming that I'll reach level 4?
- leaving the stats as they are and giving +2 to Dexterity or Constitution (or even Wisdom, but I'd prefer dex or con)
- Con 15 + Resilient (or other talent) on Con
- Dex 17 + Resilient (or other talent, maybe even the elf specific one, Elven Accuracy, from Xanathar) on Dex
- Con 15, +1 to Con and Dex and a resilient on Dexterity at level 8
- Dex 17, +1 to Con and Dex and resilient on Con at level 8
- something else that my noob mind cannot think about.
Are they all good choices or there is someone that is worst from the others, maybe even considering that we are playing ToA?
Any multiclassing advice?
Resilient Con is useful if you plan on using concentration spells.
Eleven accuracy does nothing without a good source of advantage, which clerics don't have.
I'd also pass on resilient Dex, at least for now. +2 dex will give you much more at this level.
You cannot take both resilient Con and Resilient Dex.
If you want to keep shooting you bow, then yes multi-class. Though I would wait till level 5, when you get fireball.