• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Birthday to me (18th)

Galethorn

First Post
Woo; as of today I'm a man! I can't wait to start throwing away credit card offers and shortening the list of reasons why I don't buy cigars or lotto tickets!

Anyway, I'm pleased to say that the festivities will consist of me and my gaming group getting together for a rare all-nighter.

Again, woo.

That is all.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
When I was 18 that just meant I could get in serious trouble for breaking the law. Becoming a man was something else. Of course I could get in big trouble for that if it was with the wrong person.

Anyhoo. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
birthday.gif

ElvishBard

First Post
You mean that the companies are waiting for you to be 18? I have been getting those offers since I was 16. On the plus side, Gilette may send you a free razor like they did to my male friends for turning 18.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
They don't even wait that long. There have been stories of dogs getting credit card offers as well as infants.

How would you like Rex the poodle going on a spending spree at Best Buy or your little brother buying a car that once carried the pope off of Ebay?

DaveStebbins

First Post
Happy Birthday Galethorn!

I hope your 18th is at least as much fun as mine was.

::tries to remember his 18th birthday::

Let's see...
Jimmy Carter was president. The drinking age was still 18. The small town I grew up in had two colleges, which meant it had more bars per capita than any other place in the state...

On the other hand, I just hope you have a great night gaming! :D

-Dave

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
Haaaaaappy Birthday! :D

Ah, 18. I remember when I was eighteen. The dreams. The hopes. The time-to-get-a-real-job speech from my Dad. :::sigh::: The gaming going on 4-7 times a week. Spending every last cent of my pay from the Army within the first two weeks of the month because, heck, I lived in the barracks and always had three hots and a cot so I didn't really even need money. :)

Old enough to join the Army and get killed for my country... Not old enough to drink legally... Then again, the Army shipped me off to Germany where I drank like a fish. :p

I feel so ooooold.

Remove ads