• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Aeson, did you get any rain, yet?

edit: Never mind. the rain seems to have fallen out of that system.

Last edited:

I got bored and wrote the following :

Day whatever:

Hopefully writing this will keep my sane,so here we go. It's been about three or four months since this all started. We all mocked those who grabbed the TP,and then laughed about the store shelves being empty due to folks getting crazy. It's also been three weeks since the last time someone from government non-military spoke to the Nation. That was when Martial law was declared, followed by all over seas troops being brought home,along with giving all over sea Americans a deadline of 24 hours to get to the nearest embassy/consult or be left in whichever country they are in. Luckily, the power hasn't gone out or or at least it hasn't here. There's rumors from both coast that barges are being taken out to the oceans filled with bodies and then coming back empty. I still have enough food to last a few more weeks,but I may have to go and scavenge after my supply runs out. I haven't heard gun shots yet,just the occasional siren. I'll write more later if I can.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think that might have been what we had last night.
No rain. We have so much pollen it looks like a light snow fall. People leave tracks in it on the roads. I didn't even notice wind gusts here. It is a little cooler but still too warm for my liking. And humid.

In the mid-1970s, Sweden sold North Korea 1000 Volvos. North Korea has never paid for them, making this "the biggest car theft in human history". The Swedish government continues to send twice-yearly invoices to Pyongyang for £200,000,000.

Remove ads