Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
SARS, MERS, and Ebola sat around comparing numbers. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a wild COVID-19 appeared, and said "Hold my beer"

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A mayor of a town here in Georgia has rescinded the social distancing order. Too many people complained that the government shouldn't enforce medical recommendations. Also, he swore in 150 extra police to enforce the rule. Those same people complained the city was becoming a police state.

Danny, hit us with your best facepalm. This may be one of the biggest facepalm moments since Texas' Lt. Governor opened his cake hole last week.

I started something that noone following (because its me). Weekly photos of NOT shaving through this Virus crap. This is todays-

beard 4 2 2020.jpg

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I started something that noone following (because its me). Weekly photos of NOT shaving through this Virus crap. This is todays-
Not bad, though I think Scotty might win, by the last pic I’ve seen of him, and I can’t even remember when was the last time I shaved 😂 I did cut my beard lenght to a 2-3 inches a couple of months back though, so I no longer look like Gandalf. But, screw the social norms, throw off your shackles and quit shaving alltogether!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A mayor of a town here in Georgia has rescinded the social distancing order. Too many people complained that the government shouldn't enforce medical recommendations. Also, he swore in 150 extra police to enforce the rule. Those same people complained the city was becoming a police state.

Danny, hit us with your best facepalm. This may be one of the biggest facepalm moments since Texas' Lt. Governor opened his cake hole last week.
Georgi’s Gov also just said that he just found out about asymptomatic transmission of Covid-19 in the last 24 hours.

Isn’t Atlanta, the home of the CDC- still in Georgia? Haven‘t the Feds- as inept as they have been- called each of the governors a few times for coordinating briefings?

1585855985884.jpeg

Remove ads